[28]: Falling Out, Making Out & Damn Interruptions.

**Thank you @abbxtsx17 for my lovely banner**

"You finally managed to pry your lips away from lover boy." Ash says sarcastically driving out the car park.

"Oh like you're any better with Tina. Least my boyfriend isn't a conniving, jealous bitch."

"Stop calling her names, I'm not having it anymore Lou."

"So her purposely cutting up my fabric today in class and trying to ruin my design isn't her being a jealous spiteful cow?" I ask

"She's already told me what happened in your class today, it was an accident. She didn't know your fabric was under hers, there was no need for you to almost get her kicked out of her class."

"Accident my fucking arse, you should have seen the smirk she gave me when I realised what she'd done."

"Lou come on, it was a mistake."

"Was it bollocks, did she tell you why she was cutting her fabric at my work station not her own?"

"She said the lighting where you sit is better and she wanted to get her design right. See it was an accident."

"So why doesn't she cut ALL of her fabric near me. She doesn't FYI, just this one piece, the one piece that happened to be over mine when she was cutting hers."

"I don't know, but I know Tina wouldn't have done it on purpose. She's not that spiteful. However you getting her almost kicked out of class, was harsh."

"I didn't do anything, that was Mrs Tudor's decision and she wouldn't have sad that if she didn't believe me and thought it was an accident."

"Oh whatever Lou, you've got that teacher wrapped round your finger, she loves you so she's going to believe you."

My mouth dropped open as he said this, I couldn't believe this was happening.

"I don't believe this. You don't believe me do you? You think I'm just causing shit with her."

"Honestly?" he asks

"Yes." I say dreading his answer, because I know it's going to hurt me and I know this argument we're having isn't going to end as easily as all our others do.

"Honestly, yea I do. I know you don't like her and I know you hate that I'm with her."

"I can't believe she's got you defending her over me."

"I'm not doing that. But I know her better than you do, she's not as vindictive as you're making her out to be."

My eyes were stinging with unfallen tears at this point, I hated Tina for coming between us like this.+

"No she's worse," I shout at him, my voice cracking slightly. "Because you're falling for her victim act. You do realise that this is exactly what she wants, for us to fall out and not talk anymore so she has you to herself."

"She doesn't want that, she mind that we hang out."

"BOLLOCKS, of course she does."

"She doesn't,"

"Oh really? Well why does she still kick off every Friday when we hang out, knowing it's been our tradition for years? Even after all that drama she caused over Valentine's Day, she still won't drop it, still moaning every week that I get you on Friday nights when you should be with her. She hates that my mum invites you and your family round for dinner or that we go round to yours. She hates that you have to split your time between the two of us instead of her getting your full attention. I know she transferred to my classes on purpose to try and ruin my chance of getting this internship. I have never lied to you before, about anything. Yet you...my best friend of what? Eighteen years...don't believe what I'm saying and taking the word of your new girlfriend over me." I say starting off shouting my mouth off and ending in a whisper. "Thanks Ash."