Your put back

Scp-035: He managed to escape walking to where you were. He was pissed. When he got there he killed almost all the guards finally reaching you. You were bruised and scared before seeing him and hiding in his arms. He didn't let you go letting you point out who did it.

Scp-049: When he reached the facility he killed everyone before finding you. You were just fine... just wanting him. You two snuggled for the rest of the day.

Scp-073 and 76-2: When you didn't come back they got worried so, they broke out and found you, taking you back home... You two didn't get even ten minutes out.

Scp-079: When you got back the scientists quickly plugged you in hoping that it will finally stop. It did. He was snuggling you as you snuggled back.

Scp-096: He had found you in a cell and got you out nuzzling you happily. No one could get close without being attacked.

Scp-106: Larry only stopped when the transfer papers were ripped in half bringing you back.

Scp-173: He had found you making breakfast and cuddled you. He didn't take you away but he did join you.

Scp-682: They couldn't take you away.

Scp-939: They couldn't take you away.

Scp-999: The day after requesting you being brought back you came just as sad. The minute you were inside you ran to were your room his hugging 999. Neither of you let go for a while.

Scp-2521: He would just bring you back. No one could take you away.