•EIGHT•KHENE•

As we sit-I mean, Damon sit in peace while I was in his lap-I was shock to know that we would be like this for a hour. I look like a child on him and it was uncomfortable.

He sat there like it was nothing but I can feel his member on my ass. Despite the fact that my ass is a little big than a normal guy would have, I feel a little discomfort at this position.

Everyone gather up as they sat infront and beside of us-childrens was happily talking and some adults were chattering as they decided to eat their food.

Damon explained everything to me-As they're like a huge family-And every once in a while, A Banquet would be held here at the pack house and some member who lived away here would need to come over.

Everyone was giving me glances like I was an outcast. I can't help but feel a kind of baffled to this treatment.

Eating in silence-I can feel the eerie aura of the pack as I tried my best to ignore them. I was busy prying off the skin of the shirmp as I eat the meat in content not until the door slam opened-revealing a man holding a shotgun.

"Sorry to break in, alpha! But there's a trespassers in the east border!"

I feel everyone tense a little but they act like it was nothing. Adult was still feeding their child and coo them in comfort.

I can feel the danger around Damon as he clench his jaw, looking so pissed as his knuckle was turning pale due to how tight his grip was-I was getting dizzy out of nowhere as I can feel the pressure around.

"What the-Khene, Dear, Stay awake!"

I keep myself awake and concious as Damon rush me toward his room before closing all the window as he put me on the chair.

He sat beside me and rubbed my hair softly as he lock his gaze to mine.

"Dear mate, Don't open the door to anyone except for me okay? I'll be back and stay here."

He ask in such a gentle manner, I nodded my head due that I was feeling tired already. He kissed my forehead but before he completely left-I grab his arm.

"Please..take..take care of yourself.."

I murmured in pure shyness. I was really shy when it comes to him. He gave me a sweet smile as he left the door-I decided to take a short trip to the bathroom to release the pressure on my abdomen before resting completely.

•DAMON•

I growled at the thought of someone or anyone trespassing my pack. They can't just easily pass through the east side without my permission.

Going on the east side of my territory-I can smell the rotten corpse that decayed already, I should've clean this part soon-As I thought and almost puke in disgust.

As the warrior part their ways for me to pass, I saw three human kneeling down with my Beta-Brandon have his gun pointed at them.

"Pakawalan mo na kami lobo, wala kaming intensyon na masama."

(Release us already wolf, we don't have bad intention.)

The youngest of them three-A pale long long haired maiden, wearing blue shirt and long skirt, spoke in a calm manner but I don't want to let my guard down on them.

I stare at them with caution. I've understand what language she was speaking. They're probably a-"Filipino" and they came from the country of "Philippines".

"Then-Why are you here at our border, Eh?"

I asked through gritted teeth-what I hated the most is trespassers. Especially on my own pack.

"We-we never know this is your territory, Please! Let us go already!"

The man-who's old, begged as he was kneeling infront of us, He was carrying a torn off bag and different kind of herbs and plants.

I look at the old woman with them, carrying a basket containing different kind of potion and a vodoo doll, They're a witch. I heard that they were called "Mangkukulam" in their country at Philippines.

My Beta and our warrior decided to let them go as they was pushed over by the ground. They stood up they clean their cloak with their hands.

"Why are you here at our border? Care to explain tresspasing my territory?"

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. She stares at me for a second before she replies;

"We intended no harm, We're just passing by here to finish the ritual on the moutain before the sun dawn.."

She replies back. I decided to let them pass since fighting a witch wasn't easy as it seems, and they weren't even a threat since they just decided to pass here.

I decided to inform the whole pack through mind link that they shouldn't worry no more because it wasn't even a threat, and even if it is, I wouldn't think twice to kill them.

After that, The witches left and I decided our warrior to return back at the packhouse and rest. It's been a tiring day.

I almost forgot my mate who was asleep on our room-I got inside the packhouse toward our room and then- seeing Khene sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow in his small frail arm.

"You're so adorable my mate, I love you.."

I whispered as I decided to strip off my clothes leaving my boxers, I lie down beside my sleeping mate as I hugged him tightly and finally-I fall asleep.

EIGHT

•EDITED.

I FORGOT TO FINISH THIS. IM SORRY.