Heartbreak

Jisoo's POV

I woke up from the loud voices outside my room.

My eyes shot open and saw how the darkness has enveloped the surroundings. It's already dark.

I checked my phone and realized that I had been knocked out for more than five hours,  it's almost midnight.

I checked the messages on my phone. Two messages from my brother asking if I'm okay or if I'm hungry.

Another from my mom reminding me to be more careful and to message her every time I needed her.

Seeing her name on my phone suddenly made me miss my mom so much.

Another message from one of my friends abroad, Chaeng, asking me when I would be visiting her and Lisa.

My heart broke into pieces when I realized that there's not a single message or missed call from him.

My right arm covered my eyes while my body lay lazily on my bed. The silence deafening my ears.

My heart feels heavy and my mind is in a wreck.

I'm not even sure if everything is still fine if we're still fine.

I don't even know I feel. I just know that I'm sad and my inside is in pain. I feel like my heart is sore and weak, and I'm afraid it might shatter any minute.

Is this what heartbreak feels like?  I haven't even been dumped but why does it feel like I was?

Why is he making me feel this way? 

I want to fight for him. I know that his feelings for me is true.

"Where are you?" I asked myself. I just hope he's safe and everything is fine.

My body flew out of my bed when I heard the commotion outside.  I quickly get out of my bed and went out only to be greeted by my brother and Jin on top of each other while the rest are trying to break them off.

Jin's face is covered with a bruise.

My hands covered my mouth. "Oh, God."

"What are you two doing?" I shout as I run towards them but they seemed to be oblivious to what I said.

Once I reached them,  I tried to pull Jin away but he accidentally shoved his left arm to me which made me flew a few feet away from them,  my back hitting the corner of the table. I winch in pain.

"Owwww." I groan as I felt the pain at the back of my body.

They must have realized what happened as everybody stopped and looked at me.

"Noona..."

"Yah, Jisoo!"

The fierce expression on my brother's eyes was covered with concern. He released his hands from Jin's collar and ran to me, Hoseok followed.

"Are you okay?" he asked me as he helps me get back on my feet.

I just nodded in response instead of answering, afraid that my voice might betray me. It was so painful,  I'm sure my back was bleeding.

My eyes wandered to Jin,  the expression on his face I couldn't read. I'm sure I saw the concerned look on his eyes when he accidentally pushed me earlier.

My heart ached when I saw all the bruises on his handsome face.

What happened to him?

I slowly stood up and made my way to Jin who refused to look at me.