Part 20

~~~ Hamilton-Jane Residence ~~~

Normani and Rosie headed up to the young girl's room after her little breakdown outside. Rosie laid on her bed while Normani sat next to her with a comforting hand on her back. Neither had said a word.

"Hey…do you want to talk about it?" Normani softly asked.

Rosie shook her head.

"It might make you feel better" She offered

"I just want to be alone Mom…I don't want to talk" The brunette mumbled

"Are you sure?"

Rosie nodded and Normani just sighed

"Ok…I'm here when you're ready ok?" Normani lent down and kissed her daughter on the head before leaving.

Rosie sighed and rolled onto her back. She turned her head to the side and came face to face with a photo frame of herself and Grace. It was taken last year at Aunty Ally Christmas party. Grace was wearing one of those Santa hats and Rosie was wearing reindeer horns. The two were wrapped up in each other's arms with massive smiles on their faces. To anyone who didn't know them you would think they were maybe a little too close for best friends but that's how they had always been. It was always Rosie and Gracie. Rosie reached out to the photo and picked it up and looked at it…really looked at it.

Rosie knew she loved Grace, she always has they had been through everything together. But now those feelings were getting muddled and confusing she was beginning to think that she might have always had these feelings and that she had just repressed them deep down. I mean she did flirt endlessly with Grace. More than she did with anybody else. She loved their sleepovers with the two of them cuddled up in bed watching tragic movies and laughing at the terrible acting. She knew she loved her but now…now she was beginning to think she was in love with her. But if she felt more for her friend what does that mean for them? Rosie didn't want to risk ruining their friendship forever. She could live without being with Grace but she couldn't live without her at all.

On that thought Rosie made up her mind. She wasn't going to do anything. She was going to go on as she has been. She was going to make things right with Greg and she was going to be Grace's best friend and not mess things up between them. It was the best option in making sure things wouldn't change. With that decision made Rosie got up and cleaned her tear stained face and touched up her makeup.

Looking at herself in the mirror she took a deep breath, squared her shoulders and gave herself a reassuring smile.

"You can do this. You're a Jane-Hamilton. You can do this." She nodded then walked out of her bathroom.

~~~ Jauregui-Cabello Residence ~~~

Everyone was a little surprised to see Rosie come back to the Jauregui house especially Normani and Grace. She walked up to her friend and told her she needed to talk to her so they headed up to Grace's bedroom to talk. Grace sat on her bed while Rosie stood by her desk.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Grace asked

"We've been friends for a while now" Rosie started

"Since birth" Grace replied

"Right…so…we tell each other everything and we're best friends"

"Yeah…Rosie we've talked about this…like 20 minutes ago" Grace replied a little confused

"I know…it's just…things have been c-confusing for me lately"

"What do you mean?"

"Well…mostly…it's because of you and Hannah and Greg"