part 27

Driving car towards ,warehouse arnav was thinking about meeting , khushi sudden  fainting .

He was surprised , happy proud that khushi so easily handle presentation he was worried when he saw her fainting he was worried , he controlled his concern as maan was there too .but he was also clam that khushi Is safe hands .He managed to have grip on himself , he knew one wrong move from him .The ball will be in maan mehta court. He knew if one mistake from his side , maan mehta will take back khushi to UK leaving all the sets he clearly understood the warning tone of maan mehta , for him khushi is as important same like any other member of mehta family he was happy khushi was in safe hands but still the concern worries was there when she fel ...
Arnav singh raizarda won't listen to anyone but in khushi matter he knew he can't disappoint anyone else to get her back so he was finding it hard to gave grip on himself .past mistakes have thought him some good lessons like controlling patience, angry was one among them .
He hardly expressed his love for khushi but only he knew what a torture it is living with regrets,  sorryes
________________________________________________

In car

Maan and khushi settled at backseat while driver was driving car .

"U really fine kiddo" Maan asked .

I'm fine bhai " don't worry khushi said resting her heard to seat board .

"And bhai don't tell in homor els simply worries "khushi cleared it .

"Hmm, are yours parents coming this evening "he asked .

"I called them , they will be coming " khushi said

"I ll bring them , just text me address " Maan said taking out his phone .

"No bhai it's k,  I told driver and u be in home only u know how dadi is "

"Hmm, ok " maan agreed

_____________________________________________

Evening mehta mansion.

The raizarda  came in correct time while there was fee mins to puja to start.

All the raizarda and mehta sat in living room while pandtiji was arrange stuffs for puja begin on other side of hall .While kamal, op were helping him  .
Out of nowhere varun came dressed in plane cream kurti .rushed towards both family  who were probably talking to each other .While maan arnav shivya and akash stood in small circle near the living room taking about business as usual.

"Heyy everyone"varun said waving his hands to all .While nani mami gave smile to him and dadi he go up for her place stood beside varun and begin.

"And this is varun probably u all dint meet , youngest of this family and varun this is raizarda family " dadi said smiling at her favourite grand son.

"Oh finally" saying he rushed towards nani took her blessing while did namsate to mami and mama and have quick hand shake to anjali and payal who he met early in UK.