ch. 19

(Jeff's P.O.V)

  We sat on Haya's bed and watched youtube. We watched a 'my boyfriend does my makeup' and I grinned at her. She sighed and said yes to it. While I did her makeup she looked terrified and when she saw it she looked so surprised it looked so good. I watch her put makeup on in the morning and I know how to put that crap on. If you ask me its a big waste of time to put it on. Any girl who wears it doesn't know how beautiful they are.

  " Jeffy! Its amazing, you should do my makeup every day!" She giggled. I chuckled and shook my head no. She got pouty and I placed a smile on her face by kissing her cheek lightly. She grabbed my arm and ran downstairs basically dragging me behind her.

 "Whoa Hay you look nice. Who did the makeup?" Ben asked. I growled slightly and what he said but Haya gave my hand a squeeze saying to calm down.

 " Jeff did! Isn't it awesome?" She asked Ben tried not laughing and nodded his head. Haya saw this and slapped him with her free hand. I laughed and she dug her nails into my palm.

 " OW OW ok ok! I'll shut up!" I wined. She giggled and walked off while her hair waved behind her making her look like she was running. I blushed as I looked back at Ben and he was giving me a odd look. " its not like you have ever been in love be for" I said. His eyes got teary and he started shaking.

 " J-Jeff I told you n-never to bri---" Was all he said be for he started crying.

 " Ben! I'm sorry. But come on she's been dead for 12 years! You need to move on.." I said and I hugged him. He was one of the only people I would hug while they were crying. I do this only because I was there when she died. Ohh! I should tell you guys about her! Ok so Ben met this girl that he LOVED I mean he would do anything for her, her name was Lilac and she was so gorgeous! She had raven black hair and bright blue eyes and skin as pale as him. It was like they were meant for each other, until Zelgo got ahold of her. She was brutally murdered by him. Ben stayed in bed for like a year and finally came out and steadied himself right be for Haya came here.

 Haya came back and Ben left the room up to his bedroom so she wouldn't see him weak. For the rest of the day me and her stayed downstairs and watched movies and played around and also played videogames.

   ( Hey guys! I has a question. Should I make a story of Lilac? While I do this one? Ooorrr should I finish this one and then do that one? Anyway let me know! <3 Ya!)