Captian's Log Day 5 (Rambles?, List,& Facts)

This is my first log. I was going to do a day 3 log, but I got busy. I think that day 3 sounds better than day 5 and it's leaving me a little upset by it.

But yes I'm a ship captain now, for a ship!

A Pirate on the open seas of summer!

The people in my house are my crew, a shabby bunch!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

^boxes :D

Captian's Log Day 5

It has been five days since we officially set sail. The times when I sleep have been shifted, but it's not a night to day thing. I sleep only during the morning, like from 6am to 1pm-ish.

Today I thought I was late for work because I looked out the window and it looked late after noon. So I'm rushing to get ready because I think I'm late. I get downstairs fully dressed and ready to go, but then I see the clock and its 630 in the f'ing morning. I couldn't even go back to sleep because I wake myself up too much with the rushing. So I just cooked breakfast.

In the past 29 hours I've seen 10 movies....

Let Me In (I think something is wrong with me. Because when the title came on screen I said no.)

Chronicle (that movie fucking sucks! maybe 5 minutes of something actually interesting.)

Friends with benefits (I saw the ending coming, but it was funny)

What's You're Number ( I only watched it because I think Anna Fairis is funny and the movie was okay)

Fright Night (Awesome! The way vampires should be. except for the McLovin kid[no clue what his real name is] he looked more like a zombie)

The Secret World of Arrietty (half way through I was sick of it)

Super 8 (there were a lot of moments I was pretending to be the characters. There was this one part where the captain or who ever he was gave him this gun and told him to shoot the monster. And the look he gave said fuck this shit you go shoot it. But then he went and got got. I liked that movie)

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 (I finally watched it. so shut up)

In Time (That was a cool movie, but it left me and my brother (kyler. yea, he gets no proper noun) debating over what you would buy if lifetime was money. Which in a way it kinda is, but whatever)

Bad Teacher (That was funny)

And then I watched this thing my sister wanted to watch. I don't remember what it was called.

That's about 19-20 hours worth of movie that I watched in 29 hours. I don't really believe in pacing myself at all.

I got my grades back and I feel kinda stupid.

I think it will be a while before I get this song out of my head. (YouTube Vid> [it should be like right there!])

It is crazy the amount of towels we have in my house. We have a lot. Like this much

[.............................................................................................................................................]

a lot of towels.

Two days my mom was telling me and my dad that she is an awesome mom and that she should have a shirt that says so with our faces on it. Today I got a really nice shirt and a Sharpie marker.

My sister said she hates Sharpie. I told her how in the world could you hate the most awesome marker in the world, its better than magic. I write with mech. pencil she says. they make that I say! So she responses. You suck, I closed.

So pretty much nothing has happened in the past 5 days. I had planned to make this more pirate-y but then, you know...I didn't.