C H A P T E R 3

C H A P T E R
T H R E E

Ahmad thrusted in and out of one of the girls he occasionally hooks up with whenever he's in the mood.

After everything that's been going on he needed a release, so he called one of his fuck buddies Nia to release his stress on and what's better than a little sex therapy?

Giving her long deep strokes, he closed his eyes letting the sounds of them having sex fill his ears.

When they had sex it was always wild, Nia was into that role play shit, doing it in crazy places as well which was one of the reasons why he always came back. The sex was just never boring, and that's what Ahmad liked.

He arrived at her house earlier that morning around eight or nine, and the two have been on each other since. He didn't even know what time it was now but he knew they had to be going for hours.

As he continued hitting her G-spot repeatedly her loud moans were starting to annoy him. He wasn't the type to make a lot of noise during sex but this girl was acting as if he was the best dick she ever had in her life.

He knew he was pretty blessed when it came down to this department, size wise and stroke wise but damn he ain't think he was that good.

When he slowed up on the strokes she tried leaning up to kiss him but he quickly dodged her lips turning his head so she ending up kissing his neck.

Shorty had life fucked up if she thought they were gon' kiss. He didn't kiss, he felt like kissing held way too many emotions. Sex was just sex to him.

When he ejaculated inside the condom, he pulled out smirking to himself as he took it off then walked into her bathroom connected to her room to flush it down the drain.

Walking out he saw her laying on the bed breathing hard, sitting up she looked over at him smiling. "I swear it gets better everytime..I can't even feel my legs right now." She blushed biting her lip.

Chuckling to himself he walked to the other side of her room to grab his boxers and pants. "Wait, you're leaving?"

Ahmad frowned as he slipped his boxers over his ass. "Um don't I always leave after we fuck?" He asked honestly confused as to why she was thinking otherwise.

"Ahmad, we've been messing around for like a year now .. don't you want us to be more, I know I do."

"Nia you cool and all but you knew what it was from the jump .. I told you I don't do relationships, they ain't for me .. I like you as a person, I do care about you but not in that way .. I'm sorry."

Nia nodded biting her lip, "I understand and you're right .. I did know what this was at the beginning but I can't help that I gained feelings for you .. its been a year Ahmad, I'm human you can't say you don't feel some type of feelings for me deep down."

Nia understood that Ahmad had issues with relationships but she wanted to be the one that changed his views on relationships.

She really liked him, he was funny and sweet at times.. and the sex was just a plus. She wanted him not just as a friend or a fuck buddy but as her man, her soulmate.

"Nia .. look I'm really not what you want, I ain't shit to be honest. I hide behind my feelings, putting on this front as if I'm okay but I'm not. I can't give you what you want, I'm mentally and emotionally fucked up as a person. I'll only hurt you and I'm saying this cause you're a good person who deserves better than what I can give you, and you shouldn't have wait on me either."