Chapter 14: Gum on the Hook

Heidi's POV

Once we walked in we saw a girl with what looks like to me very light purple hair hand Dizzy money, deep down I wanted to scream I hated Harry for robbing one of my best friends. Harry stepped in front of me "Fork it over young runt." Harry calmly said sticking his hand out for the money. Dizzy looked at me for a second and I just gave her the biggest 'I am so sorry about this' eyes I could, Dizzy handed Harry the money, but that wasn't enough. Harry banged on the counter with his hook looking to the cash register. "and the rest of it." Harry said. I stood and looking at the other girl in the room when I realized that it was no normal girl it was Mal. Dizzy went behind the counter, opened the register, and handed Harry all the money. Harry put the money Dizzy had gotten from Mal in his mouth while the rest of it was in hand. "Thank you." Harry said the money still in his mouth. We were just about to walk out when Mal opened her big mouth. "Still running errands for Uma or do you two get to exactly get to keep what you steal?" I sighed not wanting Harry to talk to her, I mean I already must deal with Uma and Harry now I must add Mal and Harry to that list, this day is not going well. Harry stopped cold in his tracks and slowly turned around to face Mal. "Well, well, well, what a nice surprise." Harry smiled at Mal. I turned to face Mal as well getting an odd look from Dizzy. "Hi Harry, Hi Heidi." I sneered at Mal, "Well looks like Auradon's little princess is a little too far from home." I said crossing my arms across my chest. Harry walked up to Mal, JUST WAIT! Till Uma hears your back." Harry looked Mal up and down I rolled my eyes and walked next to Harry. "She's never going to give you back your old territory." I said as Mal just shrugged looking unfazed by the comment I just made. "That's okay because I will be taking it." Mal said showing no emotion what so ever. Harry let out a soft chuckle as he raised his hook and ran through her hair, "I could hurt you." Harry said in a low voice. Mal snatched Harry's hook in her hand putting the gum she was chewing on the very end of it. She turned to face me. "Not without Heid's permission I bet." Mal said looking back to Harry. Harry just smiled and chuckled. I saw Harry was about to put the gum she had put on his hook in his mouth, but right as it touched his lips I grabbed his hook and brought to my lips and pulled the gum off the hook and started chewing it. "Do you hear that Mal? That is sound of no one caring about you." I said as I smiled a crazy smile at her. I stood up on my tiptoes so I was right in Harry's ear. "Finish up quickly we have to get back to Uma." I said whispering it in his ear. "Well I am very busy but made I can ignore you some other time." I said as I gave Dizzy a little smile and walked out into the street. within 10 seconds after I had left I could hear what sounded like items falling to the floor, and then Harry appeared in front of me. "Would you like to explain to me that little stunt you just pulled?" Harry asked.