Epilogue

SIX YEARS LATER

Klaus pov :

I was sleeping when I felt someone jump in the bed. They started to just on it , climb on top of me and tried to pull my hair . I soon realized that ignoring them wan't help , I got up and tried to catch them but they are quite fast . I ran after them and grabbed them by their shirt collar . They started to laugh while trying to get away ... They make me feel happy . If you told me six years ago that I will be married with an amazing person with who I fall in love a little bit more everyday and that I will have two adorable sons I will have probably laughed at you face . But here I am today , running after two monster who made my mornings owful yet amazing . 

"What did I say yesterday ? " I asked while letting go of them ... each one of them grabbed one of my legs while laughing , I feel like they have some problems . They are always like this , crazy little brats . With aiden they are always calm . 

"Not to bother you " Ethan and Axel said at the same time  then ran downstaird together . I followed them trying my best to stay awake ... I worked until three am yet those little f- I need to calm down , someone told me that saying bad words isn't good for kids . They will lears them anyway , why is it supposed be bothersome if they learne  them sooner . When I entred the living room , they were sitting calmely on their chair waiting for breakfast as if nothing happened . When aiden gave them their pancakes they thanked him and gave him a kiss . I feel jealous sometime . When our eyes met I gave him a soft smile . 

"Did they wake you up ? " he asked , the boys looked at me with puppy eyes but that stuff don't work with me . I nooded and went to the kitchen . Axel tried to reach the maple syrup as fast as he could but Aiden took it away from him " I'm sure pancakes are also good themselves " 

"It was Ethan ! It wasn't me !" Axel yelled while crossing him arms 

"He's lying ! I didn't do anything !"Ethan yelled 

"You're the one who woke dad up !" 

"You're lying ! I'm going to kill you !" 

"I guess you don't want pancakes either ?" Aiden said , they stopped instantly and started to eat as if nothing happened ... He walked toward with a smile on is face . "Sorry , I didn't pay attention to them ". I feel like he's getting more beautiful each day . I always get quetions like , how does it feel to be married for five years now ? do you still feel the same way ? does he still attract you ? I mean, what do people talk about when they're married?. Is marrige supposed to be annoying ? I feel like nothing really changed , it's still the same . We talk about everything , we argue about anything , and we still have sex . Only time passed , nothing really changed . And I'm thankful to him , because he accepted me for who I am , and knowing that made me want to become better each day just to be as good as him . I will call him my everything , because thing would have never been the same if I was in a relationship with someone else . If you have been given a second chance to start your life over. You can't throw this opportunity away. If you do you will be a colossal fool. If you get the chance to do something and don't do it then you'll simply live with regret. That's a worse situation than trying something daring and maybe not succeeding. At least you tried. Isn't that what you want to show your kids . 

"Where do you want to go today ?"he  asked making me look at him" I mean those little brat are not coming home tonight  , they are going to their friend's house " 

"We can stay here " I simply said " You , me , in the bed . I really want to -" 

"Stop it , don't say stuff like that in front of them " He said while blushing , I pulled him toward me and kissed him . I put my hands aroud him , he placed his head on my chest . I turned and saw Axel and Ethan looking at us with a weird look .

"What are you looking at " I said while laughing " You know you will do the same thing one day" 

"No I don't want to do that " They yelled while running away .... 

  The terrible things that happen to us in life never make any sense when we're in the middle of them, floundering, no end in sight. There is no rope to hang on to, it seems.  But look at us now . Yet sometime  it seemed to me that I looked back from a great distance on that smile and saw it all again , the smile and the day, the whole sunny, sad, funny, wonderful day and all the days that we had spent here together. What was I going to do when such days came no more? There could not be many; for we were a family growing old. And how would I learn to live without these people? I who needed them so little that I could stay away all year ,  what should I do without them . I want to protect them and make them feel safe . It was such a hard way to go throught yet we succeeded ... And now we are happy . I feel like people would never beleive in love or marriage . Many of them will say that one day love will fade and hate will be the only feeling that you'll feel , but I can't think about something more sad than hating the person that you love .... That why I want us to be happy to always be happy together . I want things to be always like this . I' m not saying that we will never fight or that we will never be mad but we will always be togthers . Hopes are the only things that mekes us stronger . Many people would say that the only thinks that destroy you are you're high hopes but I think difrently the only thing that makes you change and become better are the hopes that you have . Working hard to archieve them may make you realize that you don't need them and that you are already happy where you are .... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my book ... I hope you liked it at least a little bit . I know that some parts were cringy ... Too much cringe . but it was okay I guess *-* I had soo much fun writing this ... And I think that I'm going to write an other book ... And I already have an idea *-*