Chapter 11

Karter POV

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I need to call a plumber because this is ridiculous. This sink always drips for no reason.

Was y'all waiting the baby? I already know how y'all feel

Was y'all waiting the baby? I already know how y'all feel.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Ring Ring

Karter picks up the phone.

Karter: Hello?
Lucious: Hello Karter or should I call you Imani?
Karter: Who is Imani?
Lucious: Do play dumb with me. You know damn well your name is Imani Morris.
Karter: Shiiiiit I must be hella dumb if I ain't know my name. But I think you playing with the wrong bitch Lusious.
Lusious: You must not know who I am. Let me fill you in. I'm Lusious Lyon King of the Street and Ruler of Empire.
Karter: You sound like a commercial. So.... What's is your point?
Lusious: Stay away from my son.
Karter: Stay away from my sister's grave. Bye Dwight. Hangs up

This Bitch got me fucked up. This guy really went to a cemetery to find my sister grave he really is something else.

Karter: Siri call Jamal
Siri: Calling Jamal
. . .

Jamal: Hey are you in labor?
Karter: Hello to you too and No. I just wanted to tell you that your father told me to stay away from you.
Jamal: why would you tell me this. I knew you wasn't gonna listen to him anyway.
Karter: Aw you know me so well. I just felt like being a Snitching ass bitch.
Jamal: did you really have to quote his song?
Karter: it seemed appropriate at the time. But i gotta go I'm getting hungry.
Jamal: I will be over there in 5 minutes with a box of pepperoni pizza and a bag of doritos.
Karter: You are such a sweetheart. But hurry up though.

Short Chapter I know... Sorry