FALLING IN LOVE

so after they finished their meeting, they're getting ready for their next guesting etc. They knew that it is going to be a long day/week for them.

MINA'S POV

So, while we're having our free time we decided to start a Vlive, we play some games in front of once to entertain them, so.... I don't know what this game called but when I hugged chaeyoung (literally it's part of the game) i felt something, I don't know what it is but after that i couldn't stop staring at her, she caught me many times but i kept looking at her.

Well to be honest i don't see her as anything special to me tho, for me she's just my friend, but after that I don't know anymore.

"Mina unnie" chaeyoung said.

"Wae?" I replied, well i didn't notice that i was smiling at her while talking to her tho.

"Did you get enough rest? Well you know that this is going to be a long day or should i say week? So you better get an enough rest" she said while smiling too, well i was shocked that she ask me that, well she doesn't ask me that kind of question before.

"Ne, how about you?"

"Well to be honest mina unnie, I don't get enough sleep so I'm still kinda exhausted right now, but don't worry i can handle it " woah this girl is crazy, I'm worried for her.

"You can s-"

I was about to say something but, jihyo call my name so, i had to excuse myself to chaeyoung first.

"Sorry chae maybe we should talk again later? But now I'm just going to jihyo, you heard her so"

"Ne"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

So, after we played some games, i saw mina unnie is staring at me couple times, it makes me curious why, i caught her many times but she's still looking at me, so i decided to talk to her.

So after we had some chitchatting, she's about to say something to me but she's been cut off by jihyo unnie, wonder what it is huh?:/, I want to ask her if she's really looking at me and why, but i was shy to ask her because it may become awkward to her.

Narrator's POV

And it's the beginning, starting that day, mina always check at chaeyoung, and always looking at her with her deadly stare, but chaeyoung doesn't really care about mina, so she don't take it serious Everytime she caught mina staring at her.

MINA'S POV

Damn, what's wrong with me? It's been a month and almost a year after we play that stupid game that made me like chaeyoung, wait whut? Did I just say i like chaeyoung? NO WAY!
Wae! Wae!?, I can't like her, she's a girl and I'm a girl too, this is so wrong mina!, I don't see her as a special person to me tho, but why am i feeling this way?! No! This can't be real!.
Besides, even though i like her, she wouldn't like me back, i dont want to have some one sided love tho, and what would once will think about it?, Argh! I don't know anymore but, what i know is i should go away with chaeyoung and stop this stupid feeling, i need to stop this before it grows.

3 months later~

MINA'S POV

Well, it's been three months and i still fall for chaeyoung harder than ever,i just can't help it, i don't know why but i think she likes me too because the way she stares at me and the way she kiss my shoulders makes me feel like we have a mutual feelings, but nah, that wouldn't happen anyway.....

JIHYO'S POV

Well, this past few days/months i noticed that something's wrong with mina, she always checks at chaeyoung and stare at her,feels like there's something here that i don't know, so...you know what they say, curiosity kills the cat, so i decided to talk to mina privately.

"Yah mina ya"

"Wae?"

"Can i talk to you?"

"Ne, what's wrong?"

"Pls answer me with truth not with lies okay?"

"Ne"

"Do you like chaeyoung?"

"W-what?......n-no, ofc not! Why would i?"

"Jinjja?, Lier-_-"

"Ugh! Okay!, okay! I'm busted!, I don't really know what or how i feel about her okay?, Ok lets say that i like her but what's the point?, She wouldn't like me anyways"

"Woah!" Literally my eyes widened and I don't know what to say. tbh she's so red right now and she hide her face with her palm, well she always does it when she's shy, pretty cute huh.

"Yeah you're right she wouldn't like you anyways" i said while tapping her back and looking​ at chaeyoung, well i was just teasing her tho

"WOAH! You're mean" she said while pouting infront of me, she knew that i was just teasing her so....she didn't take it serious.

"HAHAHAHA mianhae"

"Mianhae your face" she tickled me and ran away.

"Woah this girl aish" i try to chase her but she's hiding at chaeyoung's back so i decided to stop, and i just teased her instead.

MINA'S POV

So, while having our time, jihyo talked to me, i was confused about what she's going to ask me, then my eyes got widened whe she said this line..

"Do you like chaeyoung?"

I don't know what to do, i froze that time, my heart beats fast, my face were so red and i feel so nervous... I immediately reply.

"W-what?......n-no, ofc not! Why would i?"

Damn mina, seriously? What's wrong with you why did you stuttering? Pabo.

"Jinjja?, Lier"

Man, i was shocked that time, feels like she already knew that i like chaeyoung, but....how?

After that, i confessed to jihyo what i feel about chaeyoung, and as expected she's shocked obviously, who wouldn't by the way? Even me i was shocked that i like chaeyoung.

So after some chitchatting with our precious leader, i tickled her and ran away, they were all on the living room having their own business, she's about to catch me but i hid on chaeyoung's back, she couldn't do anything so she decided to leave me alone, but she teased me while running away.

"it's okay, she wouldn't like you anyway!" She shouted, they were all confused about what's the meaning of it.

"Argh! Really?"i said.i was about to run and catch jihyo but chaeyoung look at me.

"What's that? Seems like you're having some fun time with our leader huh?"

"Ne, don't mind her, she forgot to take her medicine, so she's going crazy again."i said, chaeyoung laugh about it then i start to run and catch jihyo....

After i catch her we sat on the living room with the others while we're laughing and catching our breath. Ofc we didn't seat that close to the others so we can continue to talk privately.

"Btw, how did you knew that i like chaeyoung?"

After she replied to me i was shocked.

"JINJJA?!"

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

-xoxo