Chapter 1

Zane's POV
I was walking back from the park. No I wasn't with anybody. I don't really have friends. As I walked it started to rain. Great. I thought. Then I noticed a male sitting on the porch of a house. He covered his face with his hands. I looked closer and noticed the snowy hair he had. Was that Travis? Aphmau's friend? I walked up to him. "Travis?" I said. The male looked up at me. His eyes were puffy and red, filled with tears. "Z-Zane?" Travis spoke. "Travis are you okay?!" I asked. Not like I was really concerned... "Zane... My mother she... passed." He said slowly. I sat next to him. "It'll be okay." I tried to sound soothing. I probably failed. Then out of nowhere he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me with all his strength. My Irene he was strong. I decided to let him. I wasn't that horrible of a person. His mother just died for Irene's sake. I didn't really know how to calm somebody so I just told him it would be okay. After about a few minutes passed he moved away. "Sorry." Travis said. "For what?" I asked. "I don't know... I know you hate hugs and stuff..." He looked down. "It's fine Travis." I replied. He averted his attention to me. "Zane are you cold?" He asked. I was wearing a T-shirt because I didn't know it would be this cold. "I'm fine." I responded. He unzipped his sweater and put it on me. He wore a white tank top under it. But since it was wet from the rain you could see right through it. And I have to admit... he was very built for his age. "Travis no I can't take this." I handed him the sweater. "No. I want you to wear it." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure." Travis said. I put the sweater on and it was actually pretty comfortable and soft. It smelt like vanilla and cologne. Travis slightly smiled still with tears in his eyes. He stared at my face. He paused then started to blush and look away. What was that about? "Zane... I know this may be rude to you but... can I see your face without the mask?" He avoided eye contact. "W-What?" I stuttered. "I'm sorry." He covered his face with his hands. What would Aph do? I thought. Aphmau would do it to help him. I brought my hand to my face and pulled the mask down. "There." I said softly. Travis averted all his attention to my face. He inspected every inch of my face. "Wow..." He whispered to himself. He extended his hand to my face. I would normally slap him, but he needed this. He felt my face with his thumb. "You have freckles." He smiled. "Yeah and I hate them." I responded. "I like them. They're cute." Travis's smile grew. My face felt warmer. Travis moved his hands to his mouth in shock. "It's blushes!" He squealed. "Shut up." I growled looking away. He grabbed my face with both hands and made me face him. "Your not allowed to look away. If I get to see you without your mask I want to see your face as much as possible." He said. He stared at me. The more he looked at me the more he smiled. I decided to let him look. For you know reasons. I slowly found myself looking at less of his face and more of his body. I can't believe I'm saying this but he had a really nice body. More than nice. "Enjoying the view?" Travis asked. My eyes shot back to his face. "W-What?" I stuttered. "Don't think I didn't notice you staring at me." He grinned. "W-Well you were staring at me!" I stuttered. "Well this is the first time seeing your face so I think anybody would stare. And you weren't looking at my face." He had a point. The front door of the house opened. A man with white hair stood there. He had similar features to Travis. It looked like he was crying as well. "Travis, who is this?" He asked. His voice sounded very kind. I quickly pulled up my mask. "This is my friend Zane." Travis spoke. "Hi there Zane, I'm Travis's father." The man looked at me. "Hi Mr Valkrum." I said. "Oh just call me Terry." He replied before looking to Travis. Terry smiled as he noticed Travis looking at me happily. "Well you have to come inside now Travis. You have school tomorrow." Terry spoke. Travis nodded and stood up. "By Zane." He said. "Bye." I replied. I walked home.
When I got home I had just realized I still had Travis's sweater. When I walked in Vylad was watching TV on the couch. "Hello brother." He chuckled. "Hi." I replied. Vylad looked at me then thought. He knew I didn't own a sweater like this. Plus the sweater was too big for me. And it definitely wasn't a sweater that belonged to a female. "Zane do you have a boyfriend?" Vylad asked. "What?! No!" I growled. "Then whose sweater is that?" He asked. "Its Travis's." "Why do you have Travis's sweater?" "Because he gave it to me."
"Why?"
"It was cold out."
"Why were you with him?"
"Stop with the questions!"
"Zane why do you have Travis's sweater?" Garroth asked walking in. "BECAUSE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled rushing upstairs. Luckily no other member of my family saw me in his sweater. I face planted on my bed after closing the door. In a way I didn't want to take his sweater off. It was really comfortable. I slowly drifted off to sleep. Thinking about the male with white hair.