Met Online 2-Vanoss Re-write

I opened my eyes and stretched remembering the meet up.

Its gonna be one hell of a surprise for Unnamed because no one told her when, or where.

I took a quick shower and changed into other clothes. I heard a knock at my door. As I opened the door I told Unnamed "I'm ready"

Me and her made plans for Starbucks so...She's gonna kill me. I stifled a giggled catching Unnameds attention. "Your planning something..." "No I'm not" I replied getting ontoo her motorcycle as she handed me a helmet.

I put it on and grabbed onto her as she drove us to Starbucks. "Okay so get me a f/d" I told her. She nodded and got into the line.
I walked outside.

"Heyo. Y/n nice to see you" I heard Mia say. "I know your in the Logang but stop" I said. She giggled. "So where's Unnam-" "Hey Y/N I got the coffee-" Unnamed cut herself off as she dropped the coffee.

"Well...There's goes my energy" "So Mackenzie" "Nope I'm not doing this!" Unnamed screamed catching every ones attention. "If your so mad then...You'll hate this" Sarah said as two familiar men walked towards u- oh for the love of...

"Hey!" Evan said to everyone. "I fuckin' hate all of you. I'm going home" Unnamed said walking away. "You still can't legally drive!" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine...So Hi Evan" Unnamed said sighing. "Mackenzie! Haven't seen you in a while!" Evan said with a smile. "Last Time I saw you we hated eachother" Unnamed said.

"So who's the cutie?" Unnamed asked a little too loudly. "Well...umm..." The male said chuckling. "Oh shi- Ryan..." Unnamed said blushing.

"Okay so. Hi I'm Kayle!" The brunette said introducing herself.

"Okay so lets go to the cars so we can talk..." "Nope I'm leaving. One of you drop her off" Unnamed said walking to her motorcycle and grabbing her helmet.

"Wow! You drive a motorcycle?" Everyone asked her. "She also has a shotgun!" I said. "I have a permit!" She said driving away.

"Weirdest-" "Fucking-" "Meetup-" "-Ever" Me and Evan said laughing. "Stop swearing!" Kayle said walking to a black car.