Coffee

Who killed Rylee Pace? Was the question around town.

It was probably Ryan, Rylee's best friend. They were known as the Double R's around here. Fire and Ice. Good and bad. Everyone knew Ryan secretly hated Rylee. She dated Marsh; the most 'good looking" guys in school. She was captain of the Volleyball team, everybody liked her and hardly no one liked Ryan. Ryan was mean, selfish, and just plain rude. But since she was friends with Rylee, people still acted like they liked her just to get on Rylee's good side.

What would've pushed her to kill her best friend? A couple of weeks ago, they got their letters back from their dream college. Rylee got in, Ryan didn't. How come she didn't get in? There could only be 200 students attending the college. Rylee was the 200th counted. It would've been Ryan but her last name started with a S and Rylee's last name starts with a P. You guys are probably thinking, "That's such a stupid reason to kill someone. Especially your best friend." I did say Ryan secretly hated her. I would see the way she looked at her when Rylee's back was turned. Pure hatred. I think Ryan couldn't take it anymore. Rylee has once again got something she wanted without trying. This time she probably thought that if she got rid of Rylee, she could get her spot at her dream college.

It was probably Marsh, the best boyfriend ever. Just in our eyes. I've witnessed Marsh physical abuse her one day outside of school. She said that was the first time and begged me not to tell anyone because she loved him and didn't want him to get in any trouble and like an idiot, I listened. He was so loving to her in public but behind doors, I knew what really went on. She would go outside to get the mail and I'd see the bruises on her arm that she lied and said were from volleyball practice. But I knew the truth and I should've told someone, but like an idiot, I listened.

What would've pushed him to kill his girlfriend? She broke up with him once and for all. After they were done, she walked around school with this glow around her. It was refreshing. She finally got rid of the bad energy that surrounded her. Well, some of it, at least. Word got around that she was talking to another boy named, Sir. Marsh was furious. He approached them both one time after first period. Things got heated quick and Sir was sent to the nurse's office. Rylee was sent home and Marsh was sent to principal's office. No one could ever forget the words he said to him when was being pushed away. "I loved you." It brought a ton of confusion to everyone. Even me.

It was probably Meila, the girl her and Ryan used to bully. I know everyone's exact thoughts, "Rylee bully's someone?" Well, used to. Back in the ninth grade, they were the three musketeers in the school. Everyone knew them as Rylee, Meila, and Ryan, RMR. Shortly after the start of tenth grade, rumors started spreading about Meila losing her virginity to the school's nerd in the back of his dad's pickup truck. Who spread the rumor? Ryan. Who did she blame it on? Rylee. Like the sweet girl she was with nothing on her record, she took the fall for it. Meila found out it was Rylee and walked up to her one day during lunch period and just slapped her. In front of everyone. Rylee punched her square in the nose, after that, they started fighting then Ryan jumped in. Ever since then, they bullied Meila until the end of eleventh grade. Rylee would always tell me how Ryan talked her into doing it every time. She would remain her that Meila tried to embarrass her in front of the whole school so that means, Rylee has to embarrass her in front of the whole school from now on.

What would've pushed her kill Rylee? Ryan told Rylee that Meila had a crush on Marsh. Did Rylee care? No. Not one bit. But what made her mad, Timmy, Marsh's best friend exposed her on social media this summer and told everyone how she broke up with him to try and go after Marsh so that she could take him away from Rylee. Rylee still didn't care because to her, Meila had all bark and no bite. Until, she actually did it. She recorded herself giving Marsh head and posted it on social media. Tagged Rylee. This summer, she fought Meila and broke up with Marsh. Ryan recorded Meila getting her ass beat for a second time and posted that. So now she was known around school as the hoe and the girl that can't fight. All because of Rylee, in her words. I think killing her would've been her revenge. Sucking Marsh off was her first option for revenge but that didn't work how she planned out. So this time, she decided to kill her. That's just me.

It was probably Alex, Rylee's stepsister. She was the black sheep of the family. Her father and Rylee's mom wanted her to follow in Rylee's footsteps even though they were the same age. They wanted Alex to be as smart, caring, and outgoing as Rylee. Go to the school she was going to. Alex didn't want to. She wanted to be Alex. Not Rylee's weird stepsister. Don't get it wrong, Rylee loved Alex because she finally had a sister but sadly, Alex did not feel the same. She liked her, yeah but didn't love.

What would've pushed her to kill Rylee? A couple of months ago, their parents got into a terrible fight and filed for divorce. Everyone was there for Rylee but not Alex. Richard wasn't her biological dad, but he has raised her since she was eleven she was going to miss him. They wanted to co-parent with Rylee. Rylee's mom, Tasha didn't want to because he wasn't her real dad but Richard wanted to because she was still his daughter to him. His favorite daughter. Alex was left in the back once again because of Rylee and she was tired of it. Even her biological dad was trying to fight to be around Rylee but no one was fighting to be around her.

I, Keith, probably killed her. I kept all the things I knew about these people away from her and people that could've helped... I killed her because I should've told her and others instead of sit there, watch, and write about it.

-

Should I make this a mini series?