CHAPTER 4 EDITED

HUNTER HUNTER CHAPTER 4

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I leaned on the wall and observed people as they entered the room. The room that was empty when I first entered was crowded with many people who looked threatening. Notice how I said looked threatening? I didn't get any of the uneasy feeling like how Illumi-San and the red haired magician was giving me.

Which meant they weren't really that strong, and I didn't have to worry about it. As I watched, I was approached by a portly man with an big nose.

"Hey, are you new to the exam?" He questioned with a smile.

I coldly looked at him, my attitude completely different compared to how I acted around the Zoldyck family.I respected that family because of their strength, but this guy was nothing, more like trash. I almost scoffed at his fake smile, but I decided acting innocent might be a good idea.

"Yeah, I am."

"I'm Tompa, I've taken the exam multiple time, so ask me anything if you have questions," he smiled, I became slightly alerted and put my hand in my shorts pocket fingering the knife as he reached inside his bag.

"Here, have a drink to celebrate how we were able to come here!" he threw me a can and I easily caught it. I nodded at the man and opened the can and took a sip, though as soon as the liquid hit my tongue, I spat it out.

"You know, trying to poison people you just met isn't nice," I coldly state as I poured the rest of the can at his feet, "And next time you try it, use a different laxative than what you put in here, I could easily detect the weird taste."

I threw the empty can at him and walked off leavening the astonished man standing there with the can rolling at his feet.

Because of my short height, I couldn't really see the new people coming in so I jumped onto a ledge on the wall and patiently sat there.

The noise of the door opening caught my attention. I watched with disinterest as I saw an older man walk in, boring not interesting.

Though something else caught my attention. A boy with a cocky smirk was walking around with a skateboard underneath his arms, his silver spiky hair stood out while his blue eyes were cat like. I immediately saw the resemblance with Silva-San, so this must be Killua.

Like the rest of his family, he had a strong presence that made me slightly nervous. I eyed the yellow skateboard he had between his arm before looking at his casual clothing which included some baggy shorts with a dark colored turtle neck with another long sleeve above it.

My green eyes curiously followed him as he walked around with his tag of number 99. I smiled slightly as he confidently continued walked around, ignoring the looks he was receiving from the adults. Actually I was receiving a quite the amount of looks as well. Maybe children taking place in the hunter's exam were rare.

I observed how Tompa approached the silver hair boy, offering the drink to the boy as he did to me. Earlier, I learned he called himself the rookie crusher, he enjoyed destroying dreams of the people who wanted to become hunters.

I worriedly watched as Killua drank the drink and quickly finishing it with a burp. But I realized after a minute that he must be immune to poison because the smug look he gave Tompa, he knew it was poison yet he drank it willingly.

I giggled slightly, deciding I like his confident cocky attitude.

The noise of the door opening again caught my attention. To my surprise three people walked out of the door together. My eyes immediately caught sight of the spiky, black haired boy with round brown eyes.