9. Leader

A/N Thank you for 300 reads also sorry for you guys having to read through all the spelling and grammar mistakes. (>~<)

Ai Jei's POV
"Wake up Ai Jei!"
"But it's too early." I replied slamming a pillow on my head to block out the sunlight that was pouring into my room. Wait there was an unidentified person in my room. How did they get into the palace? What if they hurt Xi?
"Freeze unidentified person who is in my room at an unearthly time!" I screamed falling of my bed, half asleep, onto the cold ground. The stranger chuckled and pick me up as if I were as light as a feather which, I know for a fact, am not.
"Put me down now!" I yelled, my arms flailing around until there was a resounding crack as my fist mad contact with this males cheekbone. The stranger dropped me and clutched his cheek.
"Oww when I said put me down I meant gently brute." I muttered turning to get a good look at my assailant's face. Shit.
"Darling," I said to the looming figure of my fiancée, "I'm sorry for hitting your cheek earlier." My fiancée picked me up carried me to my bed threw me down and started to tickle me furiously.
My wild laughter filled the west wing of the palace. It probably turned a few of those stuck up nobles' heads.

After getting ready

I quickly grabbed my new blush and shoved it into the bag I kept on me. I sprinted out of my courtyard and into the imperial carriage that Xi had arranged for us to travel in. I slowly reclined in the pillow covered sofas that adorned the walls of the carriage.
"Just in time." Chuckled a deep voice from next to me.
"Ahh", I jumped slightly as my gaze fell upon my husband.
"You scared me!" I scowled at the smiling figure. With that I picked up one of the many books scattered on the floor and began to read.
In about 30 minutes I was informed that we were at the location of the hideout of the legendary Hong Yi.
I stepped outside to be greeted with a narrow slit in the side of a mountain. Tentatively I walked through the slit and into a cavern filled with stalagmites and stalactites.
"You may come our!" Called my husbandry be, his voice echoing throughout the cave. Slowly all matter of men and women emerged from crevices in the walls.
"Hong Yi I have come here today to present your new leader, my fiancée Princess Ai Jei!" I watched from behind my fluttering fan as he issued the proclamation.
"She is not fit!" Yelled a middle-aged man wearing a bandana over the lower half of his face. "She hasn't proven herself worthy."
"Ho.." Xi began but I quickly interrupted.
"What is your name?" I asked.
"Huang" he replied haughtily.
"Huang let me show you how I am fit to be your leader."
"I would love to see that!" He asserted back.
I casually retrieved my blush from my pouch and pressed the mechanism that locked it.
"The maid bought me this blush at yesterday's market, she said it was very pigmented and indeed it is." I mused to no one in particular. With a quick swipe I gathered some of the colour on my fingers.
"Game on"'I grinned dropping my fan.
Within milliseconds I leapt of the ground and slashed the crimson uniform of the nearest Hong Yi member. I dove and wove between them as if I was flying, as if I was a butterfly. I closed my eyes for extra measure, to prove how unworthy they were. Then I gracefully landed and , to get rid of excess energy sliced a training rock. The Hong Yi watched in shock at the training rock burst into many small pieces.
"How does that prove anything?" Asked Huang.
"Well my dear, where I have sliced you will see a red substance", a collective gasp was heard as the red powder was discovered over the vital points on everyones' chests," this is my blusher. May I remind you that if I had bothered to take out my knife all of you would be dead."
Huang looked shocked, as did everyone else. How dare they judge me for being a princess. Together they knelt down , old and young alike. In unison the said
"Master".
"You are not fit to call me master just yet", I smirked as I looked down on them," you have to earn it first."