Condoms and babies

Jennie's POV

I hummed my favorite VIXX LR's song,  Beautiful Liar, as I separate my white clothes from the colored ones.

Afterward,  I set aside the bottoms from the top as well.

I looked around and started opening the closets inside the laundry area, trying to look for the detergents.

I'll be doing my laundry. It has been weeks and it has already piled up.

I started opening the cabinets at the top.

Bedsheets,  nope.

Blankets,  nope.

On the third one,  I see some packs of what looks like cigarettes. My brows furrowed as I took out one pack and study it.

Nope,  not a cigarette. But I can't help but laugh out loud when I realized what it is.

It definitely is a pack of condoms, the same ones those teenagers she once saw were buying in a convenience store.

And they actually don't have one but more than a dozen of it.

Interesting.

I can't help but chuckle. I won't even ask why they have condoms, who owns these, or why it was kept on the laundry area.

As far as I know,  they just moved here so it was impossible for them to bring any girls seeing that I always camp myself in the living room.

Come to think of it,  it must have been hard for them to have me here. Their privacy and love life are getting limited.

Well,  I don't mind them bringing any girls actually. I can just sleep in my room and pretend I'm not around.

I was still laughing my ass out when I felt the condoms slipped out of my hands. I turned around and saw Yoongi,  cheeks red as he tries to keep the condoms from his pockets.

I chuckled.

"Is that yours?" I teased.

"What?  Of course not," he replied,  face still crimson red.

Oh gosh,  he looks so adorable.

"So what,  is that Jungkook's?"

I earned a soft nudge on the head in reply.

"Shut up. Jin hyung might hear you," he told me. "Besides,  Jungkook is still a baby."

I smirked. It's funny how everybody treats Jungkook as a baby when he's bigger than most of them.

"Jungkook is old enough to make some babies,  you know," I said,  a matter of fact.

"Who's making babies?" I jumped a little as the closet on the left side of the laundry area suddenly went open.

Yoongi had to stop me from falling, as he put his arms around me in support.

My heart skipped a little.

I look back on the closet and from there, Taehyung's sleepy face emerged.

Yoongi groan, arms still around my body.

I felt my cheeks heated as I felt our body,  a little closer than necessary.

"Yah,  Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi said.  "Why are you sleeping in that closet?"

"Ahhh...Jimin, Hoseok hyung, Jungkook, and I were playing hide and seek earlier and then I fell asleep. I guess they forgot about me." he said as he tries to make his way out of the closet.