-14-

Charlotte walked over to Regulus and his friends and she could see that Selene was one of the people standing close to him

Charlotte walked over to Regulus and his friends and she could see that Selene was one of the people standing close to him. She had on a green dress showing of house pride, the same thing Charlotte was doing. This made Charlotte stand out, no one of them was wearing anything red. So with both her red hair and red dress she didn't go unnoticed.

"Hi, babe." Regulus said and pulled Charlotte in for a small kiss. They could tell that the people around them were looking, but after seeing them together for a little more then a week they were used to it. Everyone but one smiled or smirked at the pair, but the one glaring at the pair didn't go unnoticed.

"Hi." Charlotte said back and smiled up at him before looking over at his friends. When see did that she was met with the death glare from the girl that had threatened her, but she just smirked back.

"You're here. I've been waiting for you." Regulus whispered in her ear and put his arm around her shoulder. Charlotte felt the warmth from his body and she could smell the alcohol on him.

Charlotte spent a lot of time with Regulus arms around her shoulder, talking and drinking some alcohol. She pretended to be a little more drunk than she was, if she should pull this plan of she needed Regulus and the others to believe that.

"How are you feeling?" Regulus asked in her ear later in the evening. His breath felt hot agains her ear and she could smell even more alcohol on him now.

"I'm fine." She said back with a smile. During the night she had seen her friends from across the room, but she hadn't talked to them only waved when she saw them.

"I'm gonna get more to drink, I'll be back in a bit." Regulus said, still really close to her ear and she nodded and smiled at him before he left. She saw him walking through the room and she turned the other way and took a deep breath so she could relax. This whole thing was making Charlotte stressed out, she just wanted it to end.

Charlotte was lost in though when she felt a hand poking her shoulder. She was startled and turned around and saw the familiar girl standing in front of her. When Charlotte saw who it was she couldn't help but to smirk.

"Didn't you listen to what I told you?" Selene almost yelled at her. She had a hard look on her face and her hand on her hips this time. Her hair was curly and her make up was heavy. Charlotte crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the girl in front of her, she really hated being told what to do.

"And like I said earlier, why would I do that?" Charlotte glared back, but on the inside she was smirking. This was just the reaction she was looking for.

"Because I said so, and if you don't I'll make your life a living hell."

"It's none of your business what's going on between me and Regulus. So I recommend that if you have something to say, you should talk to him." Charlotte said or more spat out and pointed over to Regulus who was standing on the other side of the room talking to one of his friends.