Chapter 29

Angelo POV

"Angela, eat your food."

"I'm not hungry."

"You haven't eaten since morning."

"So?"

I sigh and crosses my arms together then watch as they start arguing infront of me.

"You need to eat. Just finish the foods on your plate then I won't bother you anymore, okay?" Charles said and pushes the plate towards her.

"I told you I am not hungry." Angela said with a frown on her face.

He plops down on the chair beside her then start cutting the grilled chicken with brown sauce all over it. Beside it are a bunch of fries and some veggies. It is still hot but not too hot to eat and the sauce drips from the chicken on the fork... if the doesn't sound appealing. The smell is tempting.

Although I already had some earlier, it's making me hungry again.

As if on cue, my stomach growls alittle.

"Okay, how about I feed you hm?"

"I'm not a baby. I can eat it by myself."

"You didn't want to eat. So, I'm assuming you wanted me to feed you."

"I said I'm not hungry. Not I want to be feed by you."

"Come on, just eat this."

"No, I told you - "

"If you don't fucking eat that thing right now. I'm gonna eat it myself cause I'm hungry again just looking at it. I have enough of this." I cut her off and they both looked at me.

"You have two choices. One, you pick up that fork and feed yourself or two, I personally shove it down your throat for you." I told her and she pale before quickly picking up the fork and start eating.

Charles still looks at me and I look at him.

"You're hungry boss?" He asked and I roll my eyes.

"Not really. I just ate. I'm just saying that because she won't eat and you won't stop talking. It's getting noisy." I told him and he points at the microwave.

"There's an extra in there ready to eat if you want it later boss."

I lean back on the sofa and drop my head back.

"Later it is then."

Knock knock knock

Our head snap to the front door and I stand from the sofa. Holding my hand up to tell them to be quiet while I quietly walk towards it. Fast footsteps following behind me and I look back but Angela already passes me and throw the door open wide.

My eyes widen when I look back to the front and I can't help but pull Angela behind me when she's about to jump on him.

Lorenzo.

"How the fuck did you find this place?" I glare deeply at him and he sigh.

"None of your concern."

"It is my fucking concern and you're gonna tell me now!" I yelled at him and he glares back at me.

"You are not the boss of me. I have no reason to tell you how I found this place."

I was ready to take my gun out but a hand grab my arm.

"P-Please don't hurt him..."

Angela's voice reach my ear and I look down at her.

"He... He's....."