Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I WAS 13 when I wrote this fan fiction, obviously I was very young and this is VERY cringeworthy to read so please don't hate on me :(
Enjoy! (If that's even possible lol)

•••

I felt as the cold air blew through my long, black hair as I placed my hands on the wheel of the ship.

I smiled to myself, enjoying the sound of waves crashing on the walls of my ship.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peace and silence, my only source of light being the moon.

My silence was disturbed by a loud sound of bullets, followed by numerous yells for help. My mind wondered of to that horrible incident 4 years ago, but I chose to push it away.

My eyes shot open. I saw one of the members of my crew, Suho, coming at me at the speed of light.
"Captain Yeona!" He bowed, a worried expression displayed of his face "We are under attack!"

I kept calm. This wasn't something unusual. I was very familiar with these situations in all honesty. There was always someone going against me. But I love it. I loved challenges. I loved testing myself to go higher, to become stronger, to become... Fearless.

"Well then, prepare for a battle. Everyone knows what to do." I smirked slightly. He gave me a small nod and quickly ran off to get everyone ready for the battle.

Meanwhile, I quickly took out my binoculars and fixed my sight on the ship of my enemy, coming closer and closer to my own. But something captured my eyes more then the entire ship. The flag and one particular person.

I dropped the binoculars and gripped my sword. Making my way down the stairs of the ship, I started yelling and giving orders.

"When I say 'fire' you shoot! Got it?!" I yelled through gritted teeth. Everyone nodded yelling out a few "Okays" and getting ready for the battle.

My worst enemy had returned, with a slight smirk taking over his features...

Jeon Jungkook.

---