Chapter 8

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8

*warning* sexual content *warning*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's POV

"I'm just going to go put her to bed." I told Blake.

He looked at me for a second, a grim look on his face. "Have her sleep in your room and Carly will stay in her room for the night."

I was shocked. I know it's hard for him to be this lenient about his bestfriend's new relationship with his little sister but we both know this has to be done. We both needed to break the news to her easily and this was the only way we knew how. 

You're such a coward, Aiden told himself. You had to wait for something like this to happen for you to be able to stand up to Blake and fight for your feelings towards his sister.

"Are you sure?" Please say yes.

"Yes." Blake said. "I know you take care of her as much as I do. I trust you."

I nodded at him and carried the sleeping Greek goddess to my room.

A few minutes after she fell asleep next to me at the party, Blake and Carly had walked over. They said that Chase's face was a little damaged but he was fine when he left with his friends. I stayed with Blair while her brother walked home to get the car. When he came back, we took the girls back to the apartment.

I was still shaking with anger about seeing them kiss. I shouldn't be though, she can do whatever she wants, she's not mine. 

Yet.

When we were in our teens, tons of guys were in line to be Blair's next boyfriend. She would date them but then they would just end up wasting her time and breaking her heart. So Blake and I broke their face, simple as that. We took care of her, someone had to. Blair was a strong person, everyone knew that. But I know somewhere inside, she was fed up of being so strong for so long.

I don't know how she would react to this family news. Blair is unpredictable. 

I laid her body on my bed. Before I tucked her in, I took of her strappy shoes and her golden headband. Stripping out of my cargo pants and taking off my dog tags, I climbed under the covers next to her in just boxers and the wife beater. 

I had no intentions of touching her, I would never take advantage of Blair. I respected her and cared for her more than anyone thinks.

I fell in love with Blair Nicolette Brooks on my 7th birthday.

I was sitting in front of my birthday cake. I had just blown out the candles when someone said my name. I looked up and there she was.

She was in a purple dress, her hair in a long braid. The sun was shining behind her, making her glow. She was like an angel.

I didn't know how long I stared at her, eyes wide open. Next thing I knew, Blake had pushed my head down right on the cake.

Ever since then, I did everything to try to get her attention. I showed off in every way possible so she can be impressed with me. But every time I was with Blake, I felt like I had no choice but to tease her along with him.

I smiled at the memory of tricking her into our first kiss, I laughed when I remembered the black eye I got from Blake later that day.

He had warned me not to get involved with her because she was just off limits. Not just to me, but to every guy. And ever since the Bradley's father was reported dead, Blake became even more protective over his little sister.