𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

HAPPY!
━━━ a teen wolf fanfic

❛❛ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘵! ❞

𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘵!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

     Sophomore year, Anaya Ashford was abandoned by the only people in her life she could call genuine friends thoughtlessly. The way Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski were so adamant about discarding the girl they used to play in the sandbox with was a knife to the heart. It left a pain so robust, she barely picked up what pieces of her were left.

     It wasn't until she met Isaac Lahey that she believed she found a sweet remedy. But that remedy was fleeting and so was their friendship. Just like the others, he kicked her to curb — battered and bruised. For a long time, she carried that heartache with her. It imprisoned her, until she didn't know how to live without it.

      Eventually, Anaya finds herself in a position where she can finally let all that baggage go. After several months of despair, she had to chance to experience the feeling of true happiness again — but who ever said that it would be easy?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

SOPHIE TURNER
AS ANAYA ASHFORD

SARA CANNINGAS REBECCA ASHFORD

SARA CANNING
AS REBECCA ASHFORD

TEEN WOLF CASTAS THEIR CHARACTERS

TEEN WOLF CAST
AS THEIR CHARACTERS

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

PLAYLIST!

( 01. ) HAPPY
JULIA MICHAELS

( 02. ) LIABILITY
LORDE

( 03. ) HARD TIMES
PARAMORE

( 04. ) EVERYTHING I WANTED
BILLIE EILISH

( 05. ) BODY
JULIA MICHAELS

( 06. ) FALLIN
BAZZI FT 6LACK

( 07. ) START AGAIN
ONE REPUBLIC FT LOGIC

( 08. ) CUT MY LIP
TWENTY-ONE PILOTS

( 09. ) SEASONS
6LACK FT KHALID

( 10. ) ALIEN
SABRINA CARPENTER
FT JONAS BLUE

( 11. ) DEEP
JULIA MICHAELS

( 12. ) BOYFRIEND
ARIANA GRANDE
FT SOCIAL HOUSE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

DEDICATIONS!
adamsdriver jediparker Stan_Fan_Eminem dxppelicious argentsvogue. also a big thank you to cardiiac for the new cover!

WARNINGS!
this following story may contain violence, angst, swearing, death, anxiety, depression, alcohol, and some mature themes. read at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER!
i do not own teen wolf, all rights go to their rightful owners. though, i do own any original characters & any changes made to the original storyline.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

NIYAH TIME!
this is the new revised version of angel on fire. things have been changed including the title, but there are also some things i kept the same. i hope you all enjoy this new version because i for one am very excited about it.

in this new version, i'm going for a more darker and sad tone because that's something that was definitely missing from the original version and considering the storyline anaya has that's something i should be aiming for. also don't expect scott and anaya to get together anytime soon in this book. the story will mostly focus on anaya's character development bc she is more than a love interest & i will try my best to express that !!

stay safe out there,