t h i r t e e n

21st July Friday

Hermione's P.o.v

Today was my second date with Malfoy. I wasn't dreading it, But I wasn't super excited. This one was going to be slightly different since it wasn't dinner in the evening. I didn't know what we were doing though.

Suddenly I heard a peck on the window. It was Ginny's owl. I hurried over to the window and take the piece of parchment that was tied to his leg.

Hermione,

I am writing to you to tell you that I am still mad at Malfoy and I cannot believe he did not send you home. If I am correct (which I am) you have another date with him today in about an hour.

I suggest you wear your stripy top with the knot, your white shorts and the grey/black overthrow. 

I laughed, of course Ginny would still want to choose what I was going to wear.

Leave your hair down and put on some makeup! You gotta look pretty. Anyway, Enjoy your date with the ferret. I hope he sends you home. Did you ask him why he didn't send you home last week? Maybe he will tomorrow? See you soon x

Ginny x (Harry says Hi!)

I pulled the clothes Ginny had picked out of my wardrobe and unsurprisingly they matched well. I quickly put on some makeup and checked my watch, 5 minutes. He will be here in 5 minutes

 He will be here in 5 minutes

*Knock* *Knock*

He's here. My heart started racing. Oh god. This is going to go terribly wrong.

I walked over to the door and opened it. 'Hello'. I say quietly.

'We have to go, Granger! We'll be late otherwise' He says quickly.

'Okay,' I ran to grab my bag and joined him outside. I closed the door and we walked downstairs.

'Hope you can swim Granger, Wouldn't be good if you drowned would it.' He says and we get into the car outside of the house.

'What? What are we doing?' I ask. My mind fumbling with ideas. Swimming? Boats? Water? what?

'We are taking a boat trip.' He says casually as if that's just a thing you do normally.

'Here? In London?' I say confused. 

'We have about an hour drive but yes. Here' He explains. 

Ugh, an hour. A whole hour in the car. How boring. I should have brought a book.

*An hour later*

'Malfoy!' I shake him awake 'We're here!' 

'Oh? Okay' He sighs. We get out of the car and I see myself looking at a lake. It was very pretty. How did I now know about this place?

'It's beautiful.' I exclaim. 'Yeah' he shrugs. 'I used to come here a lot'.

I spotted a small boat which presumably we were going on since Malfoy was walking in that direction.

'Hop on'. I hesitate. 'It's completely safe, I promise' He tells me reassuringly.

I get onto the boat slowly. Malfoy comes on after me. 

'What exactly are we supposed to do on this date?' I question.

'You know, I have no clue. I don't come up with any of these ideas.' He says sitting down on the boat.

'Good to know. How long is this date?' I asked sitting next to him.

'As long as we want mother is not expecting us home anytime soon though' He picks up one of the oars and starts moving the boat out into the water properly.

A while later the boat was sitting in the middle of the big lake. 'Malfoy?' I ask.

'Granger..'

'Why didn't you send me home?' I question again.

'I told you, Millicent Bulstrode is a pig. I hate her even more than I hate you So I sent her home.' He tells me again.

'Okay, But you could've sent her home the week after. You didn't have to have another date with her this week. Why did you want me to stay?' I smirk.

'I didn't want you to stay..'

'Are you going to send me home tomorrow?' I raise my eyebrows.

'I haven't decided yet, Maybe. Do you want to be sent home?' He asks me.

Did I? I hadn't thought about going home again. 

'Only If you don't want me to stay.' I whisper.

Draco's P.o.v

'Only if you don't want me to stay' She says quietly.

I could feel her breath. So close. My heart was possibly beating out of my chest.I could feel it. Shit. I was falling for her. 

Without thinking my lips were on hers.

---------------------

A/N  I thought it was time. 3 weeks seems long enough. YAY DRAMIONE!

So quick question. Has anyone watched Gilmore Girls? Because I kinda wanna write a Rory/Logan fanfic??? Thoughts??

Also, I'm so sorry for the shitty writing. There is no emotion or anything. I try and fail so I just write it as it is.

And once again I'm asking anyone for a cover picture? You can email it to me 'dramionelovestoryemail@gmail.com'

Thanks so much for all the love on this story! It means so much that you like it :) Comment your date ideas because I'm struggling

Word Count: 808