chapter fourteen

Eren quickly nodded, he was absolutely terrified, even though he tried to hide it.
Levi openend a door and walked to what it seemed to be a hallway. "This way." He walked through the hallway. Eren followed him and looked around him. It felt weird, seeing other things then just that one room he's been stuck in for a while.
Eren noticed all the curtains were shut, and no light was seen at all through them, it was probably dark outside.

Levi led him to the living room and grabbed a wooden chair.
He placed a pillow on it and looked back at eren. "Sit on the chair."
Eren took a seat on the uncomfortable chair, the hard, thin pillow made it even worse.
Levi grabbed eren's wrist, held them behind the chair and then magically pulled out some handcuffs from his jacket's pocket.

He handcuffed eren to the chair and made sure they weren't to tight.
Levi crouched down, placed his hands on eren's thin legs and made eye contact with him. "Eren, today, Is a special day." He squeezed eren's legs and swallowed.".....it's a sad day..but also a happy day. You're very important to m-..us."
Eren looked at him. "Us...?"

Levi nodded. ".......oh, that's right. We have guests coming." He stood up and scanned eren's appearance. "....." Levi walked out of the living room.
Eren quickly scanned the room, it looked like a normal house, but...you could just feel an uncomfortable, creepy vibe coming from the room/house.
Not much later Levi came back with a comb and a hairtie. "We can't let your long shiny hair hide your pretty face." He smiled and combed eren's long hair. (A bit longer then shoulder length)
He tied it up in a cute ponytail and smiled satisfied.
"I should prepare some snacks..." levi muttered to himself."

Some time had passed.
Levi had filled the table with different kind of snacks. Maybe it's his birthday..?
Eren decided to speak up. "...Levi...is it your birtday..?"Levi looked at eren, suprised he suddenly spoke up. "Oh..? No no no no, no. " he smirked but the smirk quickly disappeared. "I'll tell you when they arrive.." just when he said that the door bell rang. "Speak of the devil.." he smiled at eren and left the living room.

Soon the living room was filled with different people.
They all sat down and their attention was all turned to eren.
He got really nervous and stared at the ground to evade any eye contact.
Levi spoke up. "Well, let's do an introducing round shall we?" They all nodded and a boy stood up, he was wearing a cloak so eren couldn't see his face. "I'll go first!" He said. Eren heard this voice before..
The boy walked to eren and stood in front of him. He removed his cloak and beamed a smile at eren.
"My name is armin alert!" Eren's eyes widened.
It was his friend......his only friend...? Why didn't armin safe him..? "A-armin...help me.." Eren stuttered in schok.
Armin smiled. " I will help you eren, we all will."

~to be continued~

It seems to be my drill to write in the middle of the night😂😂
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
Comments and votes will be very appreciated!