C H A P T E R 4

C H A P T E R
F O U R

Taking pictures of the tattoo he just did, he smiled letting the girl admire the art in the full body mirror he had in his station. "Bro, this is dope as hell. You always do good though so I wasn't expecting anything less from you.. but forreal thank you."

"You welcome, glad you like it."

Putting his phone away, he stepped behind her reaching inside the cabinet to get the cream and wrap she would need to put on it so it can heal properly.

If a person got a tattoo that was worth fifty dollars or more they got the wrap and cream for free.  "I don't have to tell you the rules since you already know so here you go. Come back in two weeks to finish it all."

"Alright, thanks again .. Damon gon' love this." She blushed, admiring the tattoo that went down her side.

"I'll let you get back dressed, when you leave just leave the door open so I can know when you left."

Waving goodbye to her, he walked out going towards the front. Melissa watched him walk pass her station and smirked sitting her sketch pencil down and getting up to see what he was about to do.

"You going to lunch?" She asked making him stop and turn around.

"Uh yeah, meeting Shaun and Marcus at Razzoo's .. why?"

"Mind if Hazel and I tag along?"

"Um this was just a guys trip type of thing..so yeah I do mind.. plus my client hasn't left yet so I need someone here to make sure she does."

She nodded then walked towards him stopping directly infront of him, placing her hand on his chest. "You think we could have a repeat of what went down this weekend?"

He laughed. "I'm good on that ma', see you later."

Saying bye to Hazel, he jogged to his car quickly getting inside.

After the incident that happened between Melissa and him, she's been acting clingy. Texting him all through the night as if he's her man, when female clients come in she'll give them hella attitude, Ahmad was really starting to get annoyed and knew this is exactly why he didn't mix business with pleasure.

Back at the shop Melissa sat in the lounge area with Hazel who was eating her lunch that her fiancé brought her. "I just don't get why he doesn't want me in that way.. I mean am I not attractive enough?"

"Melissa you come off way too strong, we all know Ahmad is the closed off and the conservative type .. you're more open and its kinda annoying and did you forget you hooked up with Shaun and Marcus? That's not a good look sis."

"Okay so? So many niggas want me and the one nigga I want playing games."

"I don't think he's playing anything, he's just not interested." Hazel mumbled sipping her iced lemon tea.

"And who asked you?"

Hazel rolled her eyes. "You just did.. anyways answer this question, what is it that you like about Ahmad besides his looks and money?"

Melissa sat back against the couch, tapping her thigh as she tried to think of what made her so attracted to him. "I mean .. I like his blutness, him dissing me and curving me makes me want him more cause its something I'm not use too .. I like a challenge,"

Hazel chuckled. "I really just think you need to stop, he gon' end up hurting your feelings. You said the day of the little get together he had, you tried to fuck and all he wanted was top and like a dumb ass you gave it to him. He treated you like a bottom hoe and you allowed it. Like come on open your eyes Melissa, I know the man is fine but if he ain't catching the bait you throwing give it up."