Chapter 28

A/N : hello my lovely readers! Here's the newest update, once again I'm sorry I'm so haphazard in my updating. Hope you enjoy this update!

Question: who is your favourite character so far?

Word Count: 1808
Unedited

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Laying in bed that night was peaceful, Jason slept with his arms tightly sewn around me. Caging me in the warmth his body provided, I felt so small as his larger frame was pushed right against me.

The news of the attack on the kings chosen traveled quickly and a slight uproar had started, people were demanding for the attackers to be found and killed. My thoughts had been with my family, I was told they were safe but it didn't stop me from over thinking any possibilities. I just couldn't understand why an attack had been made against me, had I done something wrong? Then again looking at everything I have said lately, between elder Gracie and alpha Tyrone I could easily see that being the cause.

Biting my lip I stared at the ceiling, the tightening of Jason's arms pulling my vision to face him as his breath fanned over my skin.

"Stop that." Shit, his voice was sexy when he was sleepy. Turning my eyes so they focused on his half lidded gaze, his green eyes shifted slightly as he looked over my neck, fingers brushing against the mark that claimed me as his. Sparks spread across my skin, at the light touches. " you're over thinking. You're worrying and I can feel it. You need to sleep.." pulling me even closer my head now tucked under his chin, the light breath from his exhales ruffles my hair.

"Why me?" My question was slightly muffled into his neck but he heard it none the less. Just as he had heard heard the same question asked multiple times, only this time the reason being different. I was no longer asking why he chose me, I was now asking why someone would want to take my life.

A deep sigh left my alpha's lungs and I left his thumb rubbing circles over the small patch of skin that had been revealed, on my lower back. The slight tingles it sent was pleasurable. "You are a very smart and out spoken wolf, there are still a lot of families that like the old ways better, they do not want change or equality." His voice was slightly scratchy from sleep, after all it was late into the night.

"I guess I shouldn't be as out spoken as I had become.." as I spoke I watched as his eyes open, showing the green that lay behind those lids. I was falling more in love with other things about him, his eyes being one, and although I haven't yet voiced my feelings to Jason, I know that he knew exactly what feelings I was retuning to him through the bond. Fingers gripped my waist as suddenly I was under neath if Jason, on hand firmly on my waist, while he supported his weight with the other as his arm rested along the side of my head. Noses almost touching; I see his lips form a wide smile.

"You know I quite like feeling your thoughts and feelings, especially the feelings towards me." My god did I ever love his voice right now. A even wider smile started to form as he lowers his head into my neck. Trailing his nose up it and over the still fresh mark, tingles were erupting everywhere, "you are one of a kind Ella. But you are mine." A kiss placed right over the mark sent pleasure all over, as a light laugh hit him ears, and another kiss placed along my jaw. My eyes close at the feeling, another was placed at the corner of my mouth, before finally his lips landed on my own.

It was a romantically sweet kiss, our lips forming together as I felt out bond grow more, the small ability to feel what he was feeling began, and I became happy, I could feel his happiness, and his love for me. It wasn't as strong as it would be if I was to mark him but it was enough to know his feelings are true.