Chapter 46

P.S this part is actually is the 50TH part of the story, only 4 more left.

I roll backwards on the ground, finally coming to my senses. My power is practically gone, wasted on my out burst. 

I sit up, shaking my head trying to wake up. I look at Emileen, who slowly crawls off the floor.

What have I done?

"Emileen, I'm so-"

Before I can apologise, Drakia steps forward.

"Foolish girl! Why are you so weak!" She yells, as she begins to storm towards her. "I guess you need a little more of my power!" She says as she then stands behind Emileen. I watch as Emileen gasps, frozen for a second. 

I notice the blood.

"Em!" I shout, as I finally notice... Drakia stabbed her.

"That's better, isn't it?" Drakia says, as she pulls out her dagger and Emileen falls on to her knees, using her hand to stop her from completely falling over. 

I get off the floor, stumbling towards her, as I begin to get dizzy.

"Stop!" She shouts, I completely freeze in my spot, my eyes fixated on her. 

"Emile-"

"I..." She speaks, her head down, "I'm...i'm sorry..." With thoses words, she loses all breath before then getting up to stand. 

"A younger body... finally," Emileen looks at her hands, this isn't Emileen, "Now, lets begin."

"Emileen? Wha-"

She holds her hand up to the sky, holding a her sword, before swinging down, sending a wave of power towards me.

I dive to my right. 

"Aww, that's no fun," She smiles, walking towards me. 

"Emileen?"

"Fight!" She yells, as she once again slams her sword down, locking with mine. She is stronger, so much stronger. 

"Drakia?!" I notice, looking in to her eyes, seeing a darkness Emileen never had. I did suspect it, but now I can confirm it.

"Oh, so you are smart, or at least not a complete idiot." She says, as I begin to lose grip, I roll to my left, he hits the dirt, cutting it like it was nothing. I begin to stand up, still noticing I have no power compared to hers.

I can't win. How can I fight Drakia without hurting Emileen? They are the same person. I turn towards where I see Drakia's body. 

Maybe?

As she walks towards me again, I kick the dirt up, giving me some time. I race towards Drakia's body.

It is so close!

"Not so fast..." I hear, as she appears in front of me, out of nowhere. Before i can move, she grins, flicking my forehead and sending me back 1 metre, 2 metres, 10 metres. 

I comb my figures through my hair, as I try to regain focus.

"Elena!" Jackson yells, as my vision returns just as she stands beside me, and kicks me. 

I roll futher, like a ragdoll.

She stands beside me again, I go to kick her. 

Hitting her leg, but she doesn't move. She is like steel.

"Haha, wow, power transferring does work. Amazingly." She says,  "Fight with a sword," She says,

"I won't hurt Emileen.