You

What the hell is this? Shit.

"S-stop!" I now had my face on the bed with my ass up in the air. Jungkook kept pulling down my sweater, uncovering my milky white chest. "Ah!" I flinch after hearing my own voice. No fucking hell. This bastard he's really. I'm scared! I felt his hand dangerously close to my buddy down there, if y'all catch what I mean.

"Ahh!~ Stop it! S-stop.." I felt him bite down on my sensitive spot in my neck as I trembled. "Ah.." I looked down before he pushed me around to face him. He froze when I let out a cry. I can't believe that I started to cry like the little bitch that I am. Through my tears I saw his face soften, almost as if he could feel my pain too.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I was going to fuck him senseless but when I saw his tears something triggered in my head. All my evil intentions were replaced by a sudden need to protect the small child in my arms. My mind immediately drifted off to a young Tae in tears.

"Back then you were crying for my sake." I caressed his cheeks making him silently sob. "But now you're crying because of me. I thought I wanted you to be just as miserable as I am. But why does my heart feel like it's being ripped to pieces?"

Further deep into Jungkook's Memories

Kim Taehyung, the first day I got into this school and to met you again. I immediately recognized you. You're beautiful green sweater and cute huge brown eyes. It seemed like time stopped and within the hushed scenery you were clear.

It was there that I realized my feelings for you were more than just friends but, because you didn't feel the same I decided to stay away and watch from afar. Your smile was so painfully bright, that it hurt so much.

End of Jungkook's deep thoughts

"I don't want to see you cry anymore. Thinking about you and suffering because I can't reach you. I'm going to stop that now." I undid the ropes on his wrists and turned around. When I said that today was going to be the last.. I really meant it."

Taehyung's P.O.V.
I watched him turn his face around and I winced. He looked so troubled and wrecked. He said something in his perfect Chinese as I tilted my head confused. "I guess were not meant to be." He left as his words rang in my head. 'I guess were not meant to be.'

Today is the last day. Yeah good riddance. Now I don't have to have those dreams anymore, right? That's good. I whimpered and began to cry again. But why. I rubbed my head after my little pity session before undoing the rope on my ankles.

I walked towards the door and opened it to see that it looked awfully familiar. This place. I peaked through the window of the apartment I got out of to only gasp. This is where Kookie used to live. My stomach churned as I made my way out of the apartments.

Flashback but in Taehyung's P.O.V.

It was 11 years. 11 years where I had cried after the disappearance of Jiwon Jungkook. Until one day, I was swinging on the swings all alone. "Taehyung! What are you doing here all alone? We have to leave now." I walked away with my mother turning my head every second to see the park.

End of flashback

Why did I wait so long? What kind of friend was he to me? I got closer to the swings but stopped when I heard Kookie scream my name. "Tae!" Huh? I stepped over and watched a small Jiwon wave happily. I stumbled back as a little ghost version of me ran through me. His hand clutched a paper while the other dried his tears. Jiwon looked concerned and held onto ghost me's arms. "Tae what's wrong?" "MOVE!!" Jiwon didn't budge and I watched little me push him hard. "I SAID MOVE!!!" Jiwon winced in pain as ghost me turned around and ran away, leaving the ripped paper with him. "T-Tae.." What the hell's going on? Why can't I remember this? I watched Jiwon grab the paper in his trembling hands. I glanced down and gasped.

To be continued...