Three Little Words

**A/N**

Haiiiii 😙👋🏼

I don't have anything to really mention for this chapter, so let's get right to it. 🔮👅🔮

* * *

Mark's P.O.V

"You know I love you... right?"

Oh, my heart. It pounded in my chest. I loved him so, so, so, so much. He had just told me he loved me. He loved me. Oh god, I can't believe the words had come from his mouth. I wanted to scream, I wanted to hug and kiss him until he couldn't breath, I wanted to cry. All it took was three little words: I love you.

"...Mark?" He asked me, blinking once while he studied my face. "Are you ok?"
I let go of the breath I'd been holding, and I pulled my hands from his. For a second, his eyes flooded with hurt. But then I smiled and felt the tears roll out of my eyes. I wrapped him in a gentle hug so I wouldn't hurt him, and I took in a shaky breath.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to hear that?" I sniffled into his shoulder. His arms shot up and he hugged me back. I could feel his smile press into my chest.

"I love you... so much." I said.

"I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now..." Jack murmured into my shirt.

"Then don't describe it." I said. I pulled away slowly. Then I leaned in and pressed a kiss against his cheek. He looked so cute blushing.

"Hey... I have an idea." I said. "Let's walk to the Park. The sun is going down... it'll be nice."

"Hell yes..." he said, looking more awake than he had been a while ago. I smiled and took his hand, leading him to my door. Then I remembered my dad...

"If he tries to talk to you again I want you to get behind me and keep walking, ok?" I told him.

"Mhmm." He replied, squeezing my hand tighter. I lead him downstairs. Luckily, my dad was nowhere to be found. My mom looked at me from the couch. Jack smiled at her.

"Jack honey, I'm so sorry about that... but it's nice to meet you and you can come over anytime you want."

"Thank you..." he said.

She smiled at me and him, then she let us go. I opened the door for Jack, then we walked.

** time skip WHEEEEEEEE! **

I lead Jack to the center of the park. We walked past the benches and walked up to a nice group of trees. Then I sat down, letting go of his hand. He sat next to me and I smiled.

"This is a special place for us." I said.

"Yeah." He replied, leaning in my shoulder.

"Wanna make it even more special?" I said quietly. Turning to look down at him. He sat up so our faces were only about an inch apart.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked me. I smirked.

"Don't gimme that lo-" he started to say. Before he could finish I planted my lips against his. Our first kiss. Careful of his nose, Everything in my body ignited into tiny little sparks. This was magical. I wanted it to last forever. He was frozen for a minute, but I quickly felt him relax and melt into me. He turned his body to face me and his hands landed on my knees. I reached out and pulled him forwards, landing him in my lap. He let out a surprised cry but eventually ended up laughing. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I kissed him again. The feeling of his lips against mine would never get old. I loved it.

"Wow..." he said as he pulled away to breath. I looked into his eyes and they gave nothing away... I couldn't tell what he was thinking really. I very gently brushed the side of his face with the back of my hand.

"Maaaaark..." he said, laughing.

"You know you like it..." I whispered.

"Should we go to your house...? It's getting kinda cold and dark." He started to get up.

"Sure." I said. I got up and took his hand in mine. He walked closer to me and leaned against me while we walked up to my house. I never wanted to let him go.

** TIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEE SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP **

Once we were inside, I couldn't find my parents anywhere. I guess my mom had gone to bed, and my dad had too, or was out drinking. I walked with Jack's hand in mine and lead him back up to my room. Once we were inside, he sunk into my bed. I followed him and lay on the other side. Then I rolled over to look at him.

"I'm so happy you told me..." I murmured. He turned his head to me.

"Me too... I... I wish I'd done it sooner."

I laughed quietly, scooting over to press a kiss against his forehead. He giggled. Then I sat up and took my shirt and jeans off. Jack smiled a bit, then he took his off too. I guess he was comfortable now. He lay with his back to me. I took the advantage to wrap my arms around him from behind. He pulled my covers up over us and settled down.

"Goodnight... I love you." He said.

"I love you too. Night."

**A/N**

Yay! First kiss! And a second kiss... lol. I hope you liked this chapter, even though it was shorter than usual. And this is just becuz I felt like putting it here.

😈
        🔪
                🍉

Lol. Leave a comment and punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!

And i will see all you dudes, in the next chapter!!!!

Buh-bye!