17

Namjoon's pov

Once y/n and I were all ready we headed out for our day together.

I wanted to go to the movies then walk around with her just so I had an excuse to hold her hand,

not that I really needed one.

"What movie are we going to see?" She asks, smiling up at me.

"Any one you want." I say and she grins and skips towards the ticket counter.

I follow behind her and we get our things and head into the theater of our movie choice.

We sit down side by side and wait for the movie to begin.

As the movie starts Y/n lays her head down on my shoulder and rests her hand on my leg.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"I want you to hold it, duh." She says as she wiggles her fingers.

I smile and place my hand on hers, connecting our fingers in the process.

Finally the movie begins and in the end we both really enjoyed it.

"So where to next?" Y/n asks as she clings to my side.

"I wanted to just walk around." I say and she nods and wraps her arm around mine.

"Fine by me." She says and we begin to walk around just enjoying each others company.

"You look happy." I say and y/n glances up at me and smiles.

"Well of course I am. Aren't you?" She asks.

"Of course. I'm here with you so why wouldn't I be." I say.

"I'm really glad we're together. It's still so weird but yet I love it." She says and I smile and lean down.

"I love you." I say and peck her lips.

She pulls my face back to hers and kisses me again but this time it's a lot more passionate than the first time.

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me. 

She pushes her fingers into my hair and I groan a bit.

When I pull back I see her smiling and I do too.

"Well that was amazing." She says.

"Of course it was." I say which makes her laugh.

"Can we go back so we can cuddle?" She asks and the way she asks makes me laugh.

"Why are you shy all of a sudden?" I tease but instead of answering she just buries her face into my chest.

I smile down at her and stroke the back of her head.

"Okay, let's go home." I say and she pulls back and re connects her hand with mine.

"Let's go." Y/n says then begins to pull me along after her.

I was really lucky to have her.

She is super sweet and exactly my type.

The guys were right all along, we really are meant to be.
-
A/n; BOYYY just as I was about to revise this Namjoon posted on twitter. This is a sign. He knows about the ff. fuck😂👀 but I just wanted to let you guys know that the Yoongi ff will probably be out right when this one ends. I've been writing it all day long with only like two breaks and I'm currently on ch23 but I want to rest my brain because my ideas are all jumbled up and I want the story to stay good so yeah. I just wanted to let you guys know it'll be coming sooner than we thought so I hope you're excited👀👀👀but ily & gn. ((: