Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

Oh! I've you're probably wondering how your wound is healed. I heal them as well as the others. But I'm not use to this healing thing. So I'm not strong enough. I'm only capable of closing the wound. So don't move too much. You'll reopen them if you do. It'll take about a week or so for it to completely heal.

Thank you Jack... Thank you for still believing that I still have good in me.

I love you....

Sincere,
Y/N

I was happy. She's back to normal. I have to find her and convince her to come back. She belonged here. But I have to wait until I'm fully recovered.

-I'm Back-

Y/N P.O.V

Since I go against dad I don't have a place to go. So I just wonder around the world. Flying aimlessly.

It's been 2 weeks. Jack and the others should've been recovered fully. I sigh as I landed on the land near the park where I used to play with Jack, Jamie and his friends.

I just sit on the tree. What am I supposed to do now? I'm so confused right now. I sigh as I form a guitar from my gold sand.

 I sigh as I form a guitar from my gold sand

I start playing a tune. I close my eyes while playing. Eventually I starts to sing.

Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding
Fall into your sunlight
The future's open wide, beyond believing
To know why, hope dies
Losing what was found, a world so hollow
Suspended in a compromise
The silence of this sound, is soon to follow
Somehow, sundown

And finding answers
Is forgetting all of the questions we called home
Passing the graves of the unknown

As I sing I didn't notice someone is coming since I sang with my eyes close.

As reason clouds my eyes, with splendor fading
Illusions of the sunlight
And a reflection of a lie, will keep me waiting
With love gone, for so long

And this day's ending
Is the proof of time killing, all the faith I know
Knowing that faith, is all I hold

And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand
Why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love
Without, love gone wrong, lifeless words carry on
But I know, all I know, is that the end's beginning
Who I am from the start, take me home to my heart
Let me go and I will run, I will not be silent
All this time spent in vain, wasted years, wasted gain
All is lost, hope remains, and this war's not over
There's a light, there's the sun, taking all shattered ones
To the place we belong, and his love will conquer all

And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand
Why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love
Without, love gone wrong, lifeless words carry on
But I know, all I know, is that the end's beginning
Who I am from the start, take me home to my heart
Let me go and I will run, I will not be silent
All this time spent in vain, wasted years, wasted gain
All is lost, hope remains, and this war's not over
There's a light, there's the sun, taking all shattered ones
To the place we belong, and his love will conquer all

Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding
Fall into your sunlight

I'm finally reach the end of the song. "I miss your singing, Snowflake" a voice I know all too well is heard behind me. I turn around and there he is, kneeling down right behind me. "It's you..." I say. The next thing I know is his hand on my cheeks, wiping the tears I didn't even know was there.

"Y/N.... You're back to normal. I know it.... You do have the good side inside you." He said. I didn't say a thing, instead I starts to cry. He pulls me into a hug. My head on his shoulder as I cried more. He pulled away once I'm calm. He look deep into my eyes "Y/N.... Comeback with me." He pleads. I just look down. He place his hands on my cheeks tilting my head up and kissed me. I was shocked but then relax and kiss him back. "Jack what about the others? I doubt they'd take me back..." I say. "They will Y/N.... They will" I just look down. "He's right Y/N... We will take you back" I turn around to see Tooth and the others. I cry as I run to Tooth and hug her. She hugs me back while rubbing circles on my back to calm me down. The others joins the hug. I pulled away "I could really come with you guys?" They were about to answer but were cut of "She's not going anywhere with you" a voice behind us said. We turn around to see Pitch.

Jack steps in front of me. "She's coming with us. Not you!" Jack spat. "Jack..." I mumble. He turn to me and smile. Pitch laughs "she's coming with me! She's my Daughter" he said. "No! I'm not your daughter. I'd rather die than be your child" I yell at him. Then we starts battling.

After a while of fighting. The others are badly injured. I was just me and Pitch that was still on our feet.

He shot another black sand and it hits me. I collapse to the ground. I force myself to lay on my back and look up to the moon. "Manny? Dad... Please lend me your power. So I could defeat Pitch Black" nothing happens. I give up. I close my eyes. That's when I feel it. I open my eyes to see the moon shining down at me. I was lifted off the grown and more light engulf me.

"Then....

*to be continued*