Eleven Pins

Lilly looked at herself in her bathroom and took deep breathes, " Get your shit together."  She patted down her hair and wrung her fingers, staring at the granite table top. She murmured the same thing over and over to herself before turning towards the door and emerging outside. She was sleeping over at Allys tonight.

Ally shot her a bright smile, " Hey. You took forever."

Lilly rolled her eyes, " Stop exaggerating."

Ally sent her a pout, " Come sit with me."

Lilly shuffled towards the bed and pulled a thick comforter over both of there laps. Allys large Television was playing something but Lilly couldn't concentrate at all with the feeling of Allys skin on hers. Their arms were pushed together as they both leaned against the wall and  Lilly briefly wondered if the girl knew the torture she was putting her through, the beautiful agony.

Once the movie ended, Ally turned, " Did you like it?"

Lilly nodded but she honestly had no clue what just happened.

"What was your favorite part?"

"Ugh, the beginning?"

Ally frowned, " You weren't paying attention at all?"

Lilly let out a sigh, " I wasn't."

"Why?"

"You're too distracting."

Lilly could see the smile Ally was trying to hide.

Then, Lilly kissed her. At first, Ally didn't respond but then she started moving her lips with hers and Lilly almost couldn't believe it. Her lips tasted like strawberry jam and already Lily knew she wouldn't be able to stop. Her heart was beating against her chest and they stayed kissing for what might have been hours or minutes.

Ally pulled away first and turned away, pulling the blanket over their whole bodies and up to their chins. They spooned and Lilly knew that this was even better then being with C- Naomi. Way better.

But they didn't talk about it the morning after either. Lilly had to give her time.