Taehyung starts to suffer Pt 2

The pain he can't stop, the worry he shouldn't continue. As usual Tae said nothing and started dances again. But he was so unbalanced so Hoseok and Jimin got surprised. Tae had never been so unbalanced eventhough he was so tired. As the practice continues the pain became worse.

The pain he can't avoid, the worry he wants to avoid. This is the distance between other members and him. Tae had lots of stuff hidden in his cute rectangular smile. The smile gives to the other members, the smile gives to himself has so much difference that no one will understand. His whole body aches and his head hurts so badly. What sin he did that he have to suffer this much.

The members can't continue practice cause of Tae so they stopped for today. At the last moment Tae faints. His face got so much pale.
Rapmon was so shocked and can't do anything so Suga calls the ambulance.

2 hours later

Tae has been getting tests so much. As the test finished and the doctor came to give to give the results.

Mr Lee (doctor) : *sigh* he has a brain cancer. The middle stage. It's 50 -50 percent to get survived. We will do our best.

All members: What??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY for late update. I was so busy lately. This is me. How so i look? Im Mongolian so not that pretty *merong*

Love you all. Thanks for votes and thanks for reading. Lots of comment pls.