Chapter I

"FIRE!" The young pirate yelled. Sounds of bullets and screams washing over her ears.

The enemy's ship was coming closer to hers. For the first time in a while she felt an emotion she hasn't felt for so long...

Fear.

She pushed that feeling away, scolding herself for feeling such a thing. The female's eyes were burning holes on the male standing on the opposite ship, slight smirk plastered on his pink lips.

The male raised his hand. Giving a sign that he wasn't here to fight. Yeona sighed, giving the same sign to her crew. At this point, both ships were very close to each other, that with one strong jump, you would already be on the enemy's ship.

"Funny seeing you here, Lee" the young male chuckled as the girl was burning holes on his frame with her deadly glare.

"What do you want, Jeon?" She clenched her jaw and tightened her grip on her sword that was placed on the left side of her body.

"You've always been so gullible" he smirked. With a blink of an eye, her ship was being under attack. Her enemies already on her ship.

Luckily, her crew was quick to react. The sound of metal brushing against metal filled the atmosphere. Screams of pain filled her ears. Blood spilling all over the wood of her ship.

Jungkook took the chance to charge at his enemy, Lee Yeona.

As his sword almost reached her back, she dodged and turned around, smirking.

"Perhaps it's true, I am gullible, but you never played fair, Jeon" She said, her sword coming in contact with his.

He kept moving closer to her body, as the swords kept making loud noises. The girl kept moving backwards, still concentrated on the battle.

She gasped as her legs hit cold wood, quickly reacting, the female pirate ran up the stairs, where the wheel was located.

She took in her surroundings, trying to find a way to somehow escape. Her eyes found rope hanging from the poles of the ships.

Jungkook noticed her plan. She made her way to the rope, quickly making her way up. Once the girl was up, she stood on the poles. Looking down and realizing that the height difference between the pole and the ground is pretty big. She mentally slapped herself and attempted to cut the rope before her enemy caught up on her.

Unfortunately, she was too slow and the young male was already facing her, his sword still in his grip.

He smirked "For a smart girl, that was a very dumb move" Jungkook aimed his sword at her smaller body.

Yeona's eyes wondered, and landed on another rope on the other side. She smirked "Oh really?" The girl quickly but carefully ran to the rope, placing her sword in the black pocket of her grey skirt and tightly gripped the rope, her legs pushing against the wood so that she can make her way to the other side.

The male pirates eyes widened "Didn't expect that coming" he mumbled and followed her moves.

She let go of the rope and rolled her body on the wood of her enemy's ship. She quickly took the sword from her pocket and gripped it tightly, running downstairs to hide.

She wanted to go back to her ship, but she couldn't. It was a war zone there and she wouldn't make it out alive.

She searched for an exit, an escape, anything to help. But her eyes widened once she felt a strong arm around her waist, and cold metal pressed to against her neck.

Yeonas leg quickly made its way to the attackers private area.

A groan was heard in the empty room. The males grip was loosened and she took this chance to point her sword to the boy's body.

"I have to say... You've learned a few tricks over the years, haven't you, Yeona?" He smirked and stood up, pain still evident in his expression "Or should I said, Princess Yeona?"

She chuckled "After what you did, I just had to get my revenge and this is the perfect timing" Yeona attacked the smirking Jungkook. He effortlessly dodged her attempts at attacking.

Jungkooks sword went to her torso, cutting her thin white blouse. His smirk grew bigger at the females shocked expression.

Her shirt now had yet another rip, this time very close to her chest. Exposing a lot of skin. She growled, boiling with anger.

"What a view" Jungkook said, biting his lip as he stared at her pale skin.

His smirk was soon erased and replaced by shock and his lower part of his shirt was now cut, exposing his abdomen.

She smirked "I know right". She charged at him, trying to injure him with her sword, he kept dodging and attacking back, him moving forwards while she walked backwards.

The sound of metal crashing against each other was back.

Yeonas back hit the wall. She gasped as Jungkook took advantage, making her sword fly across the room. Her eyes followed her sword that was now lying on the ships floor.

She looked at Jungkook, who now had his left arm wrapped around her waist, as he was holding the sword in his right, placed on her neck. Being back to the positions they were in a few minutes ago.

Her leg wanted to kick him in his area, again. But he quickly reacted, putting his knee in between her legs as he pressed his body closer to hers.

His dark eyes studied her pale skin, black hair, brown eyes. Her small waist, long legs and features which still amazed him.

Their eyes kept boring into each other's. Silence took over them. Both of them almost forgetting that they were each other's rivals, worst enemies.

Almost...

---

l'm really excited for this fan fiction!