Evil

Time passes slowly in the Gods' World, the days are longer, and the nights, even more, Camille has lost count of the days she's spent in the sanctuary. Axl hasn't appeared in front of her since they visited the Lake of Light, making her uneasy. "Do not worry, Camille. Nothing will happen to you, I can assure you that," Luna reassures with her brilliant smile. Even though her thoughts are evident to the Goddess of the Moon, Luna decides to never mention anything that can make her uncomfortable.

Luna is pleased to see that their trip to the Lake of Lights turned out to be a marvelous experience for Axl. Something about the way he carries himself around Camille makes her excited and hopeful for him. The distinct energy Axl uses to guard himself when Camille looks up at him. There's a hypnotizing sparkle every time he looks at her. The Goddess of the Moon is determined to preserve the harmony in the Gods' World, and she is confident that Camille is bringing a good change in Axl. "I'm not worried," Camille whispers, falling in the spell of the magical sunset.

"Then, why are you sad?" Paloma asks. Although they know the answer, they're kind enough to let Camille express herself. The Goddess of Wind focuses more on the crown of flowers she wants to create for her than anything else.

The soothing sound of the low tide it's the most therapeutic treatment for a broken soul. Every day is enjoyable with the company of Luna and Paloma. Still, there are times when the sadness traps her heart in a place where all she wants to do is cry. Her eyes get lost in the sunset. Zelon leans closer to her to give her comfort. "I'm not sad, I just wonder..." Camille whispers while the cool breeze caresses the fields, stirring up a sweet scent of nectar. The grass dances at Luna's harp's rhythm, a sound that complements the heavenly atmosphere around the private garden Axl has prepared for her. Cosmo rests his giant head on Camille's lap while Paloma plays with her hair.

Axl has made Camille realized that she has a mission in this world. That her journey and suffering have brought her to his kingdom. Now, if she were to go back, there would be no change, and the only thing she'll be able to do is to wait, wait until she grows old enough to run away. Going back to Primavera Town means failing the great gods that called for her and failing Adam, who can be happier without her. "What am I doing here, exactly?" Camille asks out loud what Paloma flinches off guard. Luna does the same but keeps playing her harp. "What's the reason for my presence in this place?" Azzel and Iena have admitted that they can't say anything by orders of Axl but the others. Every time she asks about the other human girls, the atmosphere becomes awkward and tense. The only one willing to give up information is Ceres, but even then. She's frequently reminded that Axl will not hesitate to start a war if she says anything.

"Perhaps, the great gods saw you can be better here," Paloma comments, trying to play it cool for Luna to cover up her struggle to keep playing. She sighs as Camille seems to forget the questions for a moment.

"Maybe..." Camille whispers as her hand automatically reaches for Zelon. His fierce eyes relax as she gently combs his mane. He closes his eyes as he feels Camille's hand. "But there were some good things." Camille thinks back to the little moments she cherishes with Adam and her friends. Luna and Paloma stop for a moment to measure the length of Camille's love for Adam. "I used to wish time would stop to stay with him," her heart burns with regret for choosing to abandon him without knowing what happened to her, but deep down, she knows it's the best for him. "I could turn back time, at least to let him free. He deserves to be free..." Camille tries to control her trembling voice, but the pain strikes her heart like the first day she woke up in the Gods' World. "If I stay here, Adam will be free, right..." Paloma's marvelous eyes turn sad as she absorbing the heavy energy Camille carries deep inside, a burning pain that spreads inside her chest, making her fight the tears. Through her memories, the goddesses can feel the depths of Adam's love. An unreliable boy whose biggest regret will always be her pain. Paloma stops playing with her hair as she notes her dismay.

Luna stops playing her harp and quickly moves to her side. Paloma flinches as she senses the darkness approaching from within the sanctuary. "Pardon, your majesties. Lady Camille..." Azzel interrupts the tender moment with an evident tone of warning towards the goddesses. Paloma and Luna gaze at each other with concern; the beast stands behind them with an unreadable expression. "There is someone who would like to meet you," the old man announces in a distressed tone that alerts her.

The prominent presence of the unexpected visitor spreads with the howling wind. Camille jumps to her feet, and the tensions rise while Camille scans their beautiful faces, their eyes showing precisely what this visitor wants to see. Fear.

"Excellency." The goddesses bow in reverence at the same time Camille freezes with nothing but shock. She stands astounded by the incomparable presence in front of her. A stunning woman with striking looks and elegance that makes her feel significantly inferior. Imposing eyes glare directly into Camille's timid soul, freezing up all feelings except for one, terror. Luna, the Goddess of the Moon, and Paloma, the Goddess of Wind, stand in shock to see Ceres, Goddess of Nature, next to the Great Goddess of Evil and Death.

Holding her breath, she can't take her eyes away from the frightening woman with a pair of fierce eyes that glare at the goddesses with a coldness that is as intimidating as Axl's. Camille stands straight without realizing she understand that this woman isn't the same as Luna or Paloma or even Ceres, who seem tense and hopeless at her feet.

"Forgive us, your excellency, but Axl-" Luna stutters.

"I am aware of that, Luna." The woman cuts her off before she can finish her sentence with a chilling tone that feels like sharp needles in Camille's skin. Her expressionless face is almost like ceramic with hints of glitter like the rest of the gods. Five large aureoles crown her head, showering her with glory, dressed in a tight dress that shines blindly with every step she takes. Camille turns to goddesses as the woman struts closer to her.

"Have you ever looked at death in the face, Camille?" Ceres smirks as her eyes widen in disbelief. "Well, now you are looking at it." Camille's heart drops to the ground with a terrifying reminder.

"This is the Great Goddess of Evil and Death,"Azzel announces as Camille falls into her spell, trapping herself in her coldand judgmental glare. A glare she has only seen once before, the same evilglare Steve had when he tried to kill her. The deadly cold glare of wanting tosee her dead. Camille flinches in shock as the great goddess paralyzes her witha frightening smile.