Part 4

In morning when Arnav woken he found himself on recliner instead of his comfortable bed. He saw his cute and angry wife sleeping on their bed in her unique tycando pose. He was admiring his personal sleeping beauty he is so proud and blessed to have her as his wife and guilty for his behavior. He don't know why even after loving her so much he always ended in hurting her... she is so pure like child and he is man with wrenched past... a Shaitan (Beast) whom this Sundri (Beauty) has changed in Rajkumar (prince) by her love but still he never failed in reminding her his real identity. But it's enough now after yesterday one thing he understood that if he didn't changed his attitude then he will lose her for forever, he can't live without his Khushi and for that he need to make her believe in his love for her... He had always given importance to action but his action landed him in this situation it made Khushi insecure now it's time to show her importance and voiced his affection... make her assured that she is his everything. With the determination Arnav Singh Raizada started his day and giving flying kiss to his sleeping wife he went to washroom.

"Khushi" someone called her but she kept sleeping ignoring the person.

"Khushi... Khushi utho" said the person whose voice looks familiar but she don't want to recognize it now as she is busy pulling Sheetal hair who is crying holding her leg. She is pleading for mercy but KKGSR is not in mood to forgive her. Arav was reciting essay which he wrote in her honor... It's feel awesome to praise by this spoil brat who always make fun of her intelligence. It's not the end in her even Raizada's are getting punished for ignoring her. Mami is fanning Khushi with her so called expensive gold plated hand fan. Nani, Anjaliji and her Jiji is busy in making her favorite foods, Akash Jijaji is serving hot hot jalebi and pakora for her and most importantly Arnav Singh Raizada is trying to perform signature dance step of Salman Khan and that also with a big smile on his always khadus (arrogant) face. She want to enjoy this till she make Sheetal bald, till Arav complete his 400 pages essay,  till she finished all the foods, most importantly Arnav show her all Salman Khan moves. Ohh what a beautiful life it is everyone is pampering her not treating her like garbage.

"KHUSHI... " shouted Arnav while shaking her. When he came in room with her bed tea he found her smiling in sleep like fools. Saying his trade mark 'WHAT THE' he tried to wake her up but instead of waking she started murmuring and laughing making him worried.

"Ahhh" screamed Khushi while sitting on bed.

"What The... why are you screaming Damn it" shouted Arnav closing his ears.

"Aap... aap yha kaise aye aap to... aur hum kamre me kab aye aur baki sab kha hai" asked confused Khushi looking around the room. (You... What are you doing here... When I came in bedroom... where are others)

"Khushi... what are you saying where I'll be go at this early morning and what others will do here... Khushi you okay... and what were you saying in your sleep I didn't get single word" said Arnav touching her cheek.

Khushi realised what blunder she did by asking him questions related to her dreams. She can't let him think that she is back in her crazy self. She have to give him tough time before she accept his apology last time during Shyam fiasco and also time when he called her biggest mistake she let him go easily. She never kept any grudges against him for the way he married her first time by making fun of her belief and character. She always let him go for her love but this time she need to be strong. She need to make him realize he just can't misbehave with her every time and take her and her love for granted. This time it's not about her love... not about her marriage but it's about her self respect about her identity. She had always fought every battle for love one's but this time she is going to fight for herself.

"Khushi what happened... koi bura sapna dekha tumne" asked Arnav seeing her so quiet. (Did you saw bad dream)

"Bura nhi acha ya kahiye sabse acha sapna tha par app ne bich me tod diya" said Khushi grumpily and Arnav smile at her innocence. (Not bad but good in fact best dream but you woke me up in between)