𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
MALIA TATE
FOUR— BAYOU SHOWDOWN

     It wasn't until coming to New Orleans that Malia decided that she ultimately hated witches

It wasn't until coming to New Orleans that Malia decided that she ultimately hated witches. A few are exempt from this, but otherwise witches just annoyed her. A great example of this is Agnes, of the French Quarter Witches, who was trying to convince Malia that she needed a prenatal checkup. While Malia knew it was important due to the pregnancy books that she had read (purchased by Klaus, though he still feigned disinterest in being a father towards those who knew), she didn't want Agnes to be the one to help her with this. There was something about the elder witch that just screamed don't trust her even more than the other witches.

"I feel fine, Agatha" Malia argued, purposefully messing up the name. "You're overdue for a checkup, child" Agnes struggled to stay calm as the werecoyote continued to test her patience.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child, let alone twins. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours" Rebekah added, having been listening off on the sides with Hayley. Malia could sense the jealousy in Rebekah's voice, not even needing to scent her chemosigns, over the fact that she wasn't able to biologically have children anymore but Malia could, something the original vampire had wanted for over a thousand years.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it" Her shady offer made Malia even more on-edge. She didn't want to go to some creepy, shabby doctors office at nighttime. At least not alone, not just with someone she didn't trust.

Malia glimpsed over at Hayley, silently asking if she'd go with to the appointment. Hayley nodded in response, already planning on going with as she also didn't trust the witches. "Fine, I'll go as long as Hayley can come with" Agnes didn't argue against it, knowing it was better than having one of the Mikaelson's come with.

The girls had no idea what they were getting into.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The werewolf and werecoyote duo waited until nighttime before they had entered the bayou with Agnes, going to the clinic that was truly in the middle of nowhere. It was a lot more questionable than either had imagined. Malia and Hayley both easily senses the others apprehension. Malia was especially tense as she couldn't pick up any chemosigns off of Agnes, something that she noticed when first meeting the old witch.

"This is the doctors office? Does this doctor even have a medical degree? A practicing license?" Hayley hissed out, fighting against the instinct to grab her pack-mate and get the hell out of there. "Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients" Agnes explained, telling the truth as she noticed how highly strung the two were.