Hux

Preference requested by: Thin_Tan_Duchess

You stalked down the halls of Starkiller base, Kylo has had, yet another episode. Seeing you fixed the things he destroyed and worked with the financials. You were more than less impressed. You turn sharply on the heel of your foot, practically punching the code into the keypad. With a bad mood, Hux quickly turned off his David Bowie track, removed his hair piece and signed jacket from the legend rockstar. Placing them carefully back into their frames. He was obsessed with the music legend, sometimes you think he would be better off with him than you. He rushed over and asked what was wrong, having explained, well yelled the situation. He turned the music back on, and grabbed your hand. The two of you danced about, Hux being more enthusiastic started head banging whilst playing an air guitar on the bed. Laughing turned off the music, which got a loud moan and protest from the ginger. He sulked over to the drawers and changed into his David Bowie shirt, climbing into bed he pulled the blanket over him. Not like that stopped you from noticing his David Bowie blanket.

Short I know!!! I just don't know enough about Bowie to write a full on preference. Sorry 😞😣