ten

Before I could think, Wyatt walked passed me towards the window, grabbing my arm in the process.

He opened the window and looked down, then back up at me.

"I'll go down first, watch what I do, Then, do the same." He paused.

"And don't worry, I'll be right there to catch you, if you fall."

"Don't worry I've done this before," I giggled.

"What? Miss Lieberher doing something against the rules! What were you doing?" He laughed.

"Let's just say some late night trips with Sophia and Millie," I smiled remembering the stupid stuff we'd done in the past.

"Sounds fun," Wyatt giggled as he started climbing out the widow.

I watched him go down, It took about a minute. My room was right above the front porch roof.
So all we had to do was step onto that and walk down it. Then, jump down from the porch railing.

I was now about the step onto the ground. I could feel Wyatt's eyes on me. I smiled and decided to give him a scare.

I pretended to slip and fall slightly backwards, I felt his warm and tight arms around my body.

I looked up at him. We were now standing in the front yard, as he held me in a bridal position.

He was looking at me. My heart felt as if it were beating out of my chest,

"I thought you said you've done this before,"
He whispered, trying not be very loud.

"I have," I whispered. "I just wanted to have some fun." I giggled, still keeping it at a whisper.

"Oh you are, you're going out with me tonight," he smiled.

I smiled as he put me down on the ground.

"Let's get going before someone sees us,"
I whispered.

He giggled. "Yeah, let's go. I'll drive,"

"Fine with me," I smiled as we walked towards his house. His car was parked in his driveway.

He walked towards the passenger side of the car, and opened the door.

"For you my dear," He said in a cute voice.

I smiled and I was about to get in the car. But then, I felt an urge of confidence.

I stopped what I was doing and leaned towards him as he was holding the door open.

I closed my eyes as I neared his cheek.

I pressed my lips together and felt his warm cheek against my lips.

A few seconds later I could feel his dimples as he smiled.

I pulled away and got in the car. He pushed the door closed and walked around to his side.

As we pulled out of the driveway I looked out the window.

Then as we passed streetlights I could see my reflection in the window, My cheeks were a bright pink and I was still smiling ear to ear.