namseok

Rating: Angst, fluff
2961 words

It was Hoseok's first day in High School and he was exited. This was gonna be a new start for him. New people, new enviorment, new family.

Yes, Hoseok moved away from his hometown because his mother was a bitch basically. She let her husband abuse him just because he told them he might like boys.

He now lived with his father, who wasn't exatly okay with his sexuality but he atleast didn't say that much about it.

Hoseok's father told him it was okay but he still hoped Hoseok would find a girl and start a family.

Hoseok's first day at school was not that great. He accidentally bumped into the guy with the highest status in school his first day. The boy was Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon just started hating Hoseok from that day. Everything Hoseok did irritated him, and he didn't want anyone to be friends with Hoseok.

One day some of Namjoon's friends made him late for class by locking him in the bathrooms. Happily for Hoseok, he got a friend that day. His new and only friend were Taehyung.

Taehyung had told Namjoon he didn't really think it was that important to hate Hoseok and bully him so they locked him into the bathroom aswell. Hoseok and Taehyung got out with eachothers help and after school they went for coffee. Hoseok thought it'd be nice and he finally got a friend.

Some weeks later there was a school trip and it was there it all started. After Namjoon got to know about Taehyung and Hoseok's friendship, he changed and Hoseok now felt like he was being watched all the time.

At the school trip Taehyung and Hoseok were roommates. The weird thing that happened on the school trip was that Namjoon apoligized directly to Hoseok. In front of his friends. He said he was sorry that Hoseok wasn't liked because of him.

After the school trip there was a school project. Even though Taehyung and Hoseok begged the teacher to let them on a team together, she refused. Taehyung was put with the annoying ass Jimin and Hoseok with Namjoon.

Namjoon of all other people.

It was awkward at the beginning. They didn't really talk that much. Namjoon invited him home so they could just be done with the project.

They sat in Namjoon's sofa in silence.

"Should i put on some music?" Namjoon asked with a small smile. Hoseok just shrugged.

"It's your house-"

"So i was thinking, I'll do the whole thing, and we'll just get it over with." Namjoon commanded. "You can leave if you want"

"We have to do it together" Hoseok said. "It's kind off the whole project"

"I don't wanna work with you" Namjoon sighed. 

"Sometimes in life we have to work with people we don't like. You can't control everything" Hoseok said. "If we do it together, it'll go faster"

"You get C's in this subject and i get straight A's. So I think that says it all" Namjoon shrugged. Hoseok sighed and stood up.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes i am" Namjoon said. "Bye"

And with that, Hoseok left. The next day the teacher told them they had gotten an A. Hoseok was happy and told Taehyung all about it.

"I though Namjoon hated you" Taehyung asked.

"Actually he said he was sorry" Hoseok shrugged and took a bite of his food. He then got a notification on his phone. He opened and saw a message from Namjoon?