90 - Interruption

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

It was already late into the afternoon but Prince Wu Jian and his Wang Fei had not left the living quarters. Deep within the private bedroom, behind the sheer silk curtain were two intertwined shadows moving in a frenzy of passion. Soft moans filled the room, while the sweet scent of love filled the air.

"Jian..."

Wu Jian was buried deep inside Ruyi's willing body while he moved in a slow steady rhythm. His Ruyi had been exceptionally zealous that morning, making it difficult for Wu Jian to pull away from her. It was like the woman was thirsty and hungry while she clung onto him tight.

"My lovely Ruyi..."

He chuckled as Ruyi trembled with pleasure as he, once again, filled her with his thick heat.

"Jian..."

Ruyi held onto his back while she marked his neck with a bite. Wu Jian's chest, neck, and shoulders were filled with Ruyi's marks and bites. Her unusual hunger fuel Wu Jian's desire to have her more. But just as their renew passion filled the room, a hesitant figure appeared outside the door.

"Who dare to interrupt" Wu Jian deep voice held murderous intent.

Before Ruyi panicked, Wu Jian already sat up with her in his arms, patting her back to ease her nervousness.

"Forgive me your highness for the interruption" Jumao was outside the door, her voice clearly filled with remorse and hesitancy. "Her Majesty is here"

At Jumao's words, Wu Jian's mood worsen.

"Is the bath prepared?"

"Yes your highness. Everything is prepared"

"Leave us, we will be out shortly"

"Yes your highness..."

Wu Jian looked at the woman in his arms and saw how flushed her beautiful face was. Leaning in to kiss her lips, he wanted to ease her hunger.

"My Ruyi is exceptionally sweet today... it's unfortunately to be interrupted like this..."

Ruyi blushed softly as Wu Jian held her to his chest.

"Let's go see what the Empress wants"