Twentieth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Hi! This is a short letter.

March is here! Graduation! Yes!

Hahahahahahaha!!!

I'm too lazy to write a letter for you. Sorry.

We're having a graduation practice. I don't have a loyalty award or academics award. Like I said, I was lazy and sleepy during class hours.

So, what happened to the JS prom? Well, I rent a gown from the market and it was really a long gown and a beautiful one like you're in a pageant. My partner even told me that I am very pretty. I was very nervous when we were next to introducing ourselves in front of everyone. I did not have a shaky voice; I'm still calm and smile in front of them as well as my partner. My partner was my classmate's youngest brother. Don't worry he's kind though. After dancing, the emcee called our year level to be ready on a stage and had a catwalk by partner. Since I am tall, my partner should be taller than me; thank god, my classmate, he, is taller than me. We made something that everyone was screaming and shouting at us, they even whistling. We, me and him, almost kissed on the stage in front of everyone. I blushed after that though and my heart was pounding. Just imagine it. Anyways, I already told you what happened to my JS prom. So now, I had to go, because it's graduation practice time! We're graduating.... High School! 

I'll write you a letter sooner or later.

Your ex-best friend,

M