Chapter 16

Lilly awoke to birds chirping outside her window. She smiled as she stretched until she felt someone shift next to her. Her eyes slowly turned to Allen's handsome blank face. Lilly tightened her bed sheets around her nakedness. Allen spoke softly, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Lilly shook her head with confusion. Allen leaned in closer, "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

Lilly looked down as she fumbled with her fingers. Allen tipped her chin to look at him, "I'm sorry I didn't know."

Lilly signed back, "Do you regret sleeping with me?"

Allen smirked as he leaned on top of her, "No. I just wish I had been sober."
Lilly smiled as she traced his jaw with her fingertip and signed, "Your sober now."

Allen quietly nodded as he leaned down and kissed her. He could feel Lilly's toes curl. He pulled away just enough to see her, "Did I hurt you last night?"

Lilly shook her head then leaned up and pulled him to a kiss. Allen gave into her lust, but let her do the driving. He didn't want to push her since he felt guilt. Lilly wanted more from Allen, but decided it would be best to stop. For all she knew, she could be pregnant and not even know it. She slowly pulled away from Allen and sighed. Allen sighed out of frustration, "Um. I ."

Lilly smirked as she tilted her head with a questionable look.

Allen slightly frowned, "I would really like to fuck you."

Lilly face showed utter shock.

Allen's expression was blank and straight to the point.

Lilly signed, "Where?"

Allen flung the covers off exposing a naked Lilly. She tried to cover herself, but didn't have time as he scooped her off of her bed. Allen stared at her as he carried her to her shower. He placed her feet gently on the floor as he turned on the shower. Lilly had turned away from him to hide her shame. She felt him lightly grasped her hand as he lead her into the hot water. Lilly continued to try to hide her front. Allen slowly turned her around to face him, but she looked away to the side. Allen pressed his body to hers as he kissed her cheek. Lilly could feel him smiling against her skin. She turned her confused face to his. He answered with a smile, "Have you seen a naked man before?"

Lilly innocently shook her head. Allen grasped her hand and pressed it against his tight chest. Lilly's breath hitched as he made it travel to his abs. Lilly pressed her eyes closed as her hand traveled lower to his standing member. She heard a deep groan from Allen's throat as he placed her small warm hand around him. Lilly opened her eyes to his as he leaned in to kiss her. Allen felt Lilly stroke him on her own. His animal lust had taken over, Lilly gasped as he lifted her and pressed her up against the shower. Allen could tell she was slightly frightened, but he liked it. As he entered her slowly Lilly pressed her eyes closed as she arched against the wall. Allen wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her as she rode him. He stood and watched as he tried to maintain control of his actions. He thought to himself, "Oh fuck, I'm not going to last long. Why is she so fucking hot?"

Lilly's face was full of pleasure as she started to feel a familiar feeling building in the pit of her stomach. She heard Allen press out his words through his gritted teeth, "Lilly.. Oh shit.. I can't stop, I'm about to cum."

Lilly felt the wave of her orgasim flow through her as she bucked one hard time against Allen. As she did so, Allen tightly grabbed her hips and started to pound into her. She threw her head back as she came for a second time as Allen did. There was no turning back now. She was his.

 She was his