╟ Chapter 110: Straw Hats vs New Fishman Pirates ╢

Both Jimbei and Shirahoshi climbed on top of Megalo, while Luffy entered its mouth to hide inside the shark's stomach. The poor animal had already tears in its eyes, doing its best to not vomit your captain. Nami and Robin immediately went on the move too, preparing themselves to join them in their trip to the plaza. You and the rest, on the other hand, moved on the Thousand Sunny and used a Coup de Burst to get you all outside the Sea Forest.

You first needed to rescue Zoro, Usopp, and Brook at Ryugu Palace. You hoped they were alright, since the last time you got a look of the royal castle, it was flooding. Helped by King Neptune's whale, you sailed all the way to the other bubble and passed through the bridge leading to it. Once you reached the palace:

"Animal Realm: Delphinus!" you shouted, passing through the coating of the Sunny, and transforming into a dolphin.

"She can turn into a dolphin! Awesome!" cried out Chopper.

"Certainly a useful ability in this area" smiled Franky.

"That's my (y/n)-swan!" cooed Sanji.

You soared pass the whale as you saw the missing trio in question. Pappug was pulling them with a current, holding unto Brook and Usopp. The starfish let out a yelp of surprise when you closed on him, picking the guys and bringing them to the ship.

"We're here to pick you up!" you told the trio telepathically, throwing them aboard the ship.

"We made it. Let's head to the plaza" spoke the chef.

"Alright! Lead the way, whale!" said Franky, to which the animal replied with a sound of its own.

"We were saved by an angel..." Brook coughed water, his head flopping down on the deck.

"Thank you, (y/n)..." groaned Usopp.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" snarled Pappug at the two.

The Thousand Sunny followed after the whale, who directed you to the plaza where most citizens of Fishman Island were at. All observing this execution in live. The enemy paused at the sight of your ship, and Franky didn't waste any time in attacking first:

"Gaon Cannon!"

The lion head opened its jaw to reveal the cannon inside of it, green lights gathering there as it prepared to shoot. You extended a hand forward, and shouted at the top of your lungs:

"Fire!"

The Sunny fired a large beam behind where stood the king and the princes. The strength and power used in this blast propelled the fishmen close to it in the air with the debris and smoke. The whale took this diversion to pull the royal family on its back, soaring away from the fight. The ship landed next to Shirahoshi and Megalo, with Jimbei chained down on the ground.