Ten : Phone Call

New update dear readers , I hope you enjoy it .

Please vote and comment

•••••••••••••••••••••

" Inna

I looked at him with a frown on my face , why would he want to talk to me ? And what would he want to talk about ? I cleared my throat before speaking .

" About what ? "

" I would rather we talk after you finish your shift "

He said ignoring my question and picked the menu up and flipped the paper not looking at me , I sighed and started to twirl the pen between my fingers .

" But I -"

" No buts , I will be waiting for you when you finish your shift , I will be outside in the black Audi that will be in front of the café "

With that he put the menu back on the table and stood from the chair buttoning his suit and walked past me leaving me stunning .

I blinked many times before turning back to see Kane looking at me confused , I exhaled and walked towards him .

" What the fuck was that ? What did he want ?"

His voice was low so the people in here can't hear , I can sense the anger in his tone and by the look on his face .

" I don't know , he wants to talk "

I shrugged and looked around the café , seeing if someone wants to order . When I saw that some are already drinking and eating their orders and some are talking and laughing together .

I sighed and looked back at Kane who was still looking at me , he was thinking I guess .

" I don't like that man , yes he's so fucking hot and sexy , but the way he was looking at you yesterday is the problem , I couldn't even comprehend what was it . I don't want you to get hurt is all , bunny "

Kane whispered as he held my hand lightly and smiled at me , I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter from his words .

I love the way he cares about me , the way he holds my hand or hug me tightly to comfort me . He's the best friend you could ever want . I'm proud to call him my best friend .

" Don't worry about me , Kane .. He's just gonna talk , let's see what he has in mind "

I smiled as he rubbed his temple and closed his eyes , clearly annoyed by my decision .

" Alright , we finish at 5 O'clock . Be home at 6 "

He said and walked away making my mouth drop , wait ! Did he just made a curfew for me ?!

I followed him confused , why would he do this !

" What are you now , Kane ? My mother ? I don't know what he will talk about , maybe it will take an hour or two , maybe 3 hours . Or it just can be half an hour , I don't even know . So when I finish I will come back home "