Asking Out Jack

**A/N**

Hmmm... what to talk about... uh.... idk.

Well that conversation died quickly. Let's just get to the story.

* * *

Mark's P.O.V

I woke up with my arms wrapped comfortably around Jack's waist. Then I felt bad. Was I hurting him? His scratches and bruises couldn't have gone away over night, so I must've been hurting him. I slipped my arms slowly away from him and sat up. I guiltily looked at him until I heard a groan.

"Why did you move? I was comfortable..." my raised eyebrows sunk back down as i smiled.

"Sorry... I thought I might have been hurting you." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Nope." He sat up and gave me a pouty look. I frowned when I saw how bruised up his nose was.

"Your poor nose..." I said. He reached a hand up and gently touched it.

"It must look worse than it feels. It's just sore, not too bad..."

"Maybe you should avoid school today..." I offered. It would be nice to spend a day alone with him. Maybe we could get something to eat for breakfast and I could take him around town. But i was worried about what Andrew would do if he saw Jack after yesterday.

"Screw it. I day with you will be fun." He replied. He leaned over to hug me but I snuck around to deliver a kiss. When I pulled my head back, he was still in the same position blushing at me. I smirked.

"You cheater." Jack said, slapping my shoulder gently.

"Shhh... don't tattle on me." I whined.

* * *

We got in Jack's car after making ourselves look presentable. He looked at me.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere you want." I responded.

"Well... I heard there's a new Japanese restaurant a couple blocks from here. I wanted to try their sushi." He said.

"Sushi it is." I nodded and smiled while Jack drove down the road. My mind wandered.

I wanted to ask Jack to be my boyfriend.

* * *

Jack pulled into the lot and we got out of the car. He was walking close to me so I took the opportunity and grabbed his hand. I watched him out of the corner of my eye, seeing him smile and blush before intertwining our fingers. It was a small gesture, but it meant so much.

We walked in the building and waited at the front door along with some other people. A woman wearing the restaurant uniform smiled to us. She told us where our table would be and we thanked her before finding our seats.

"Thanks for letting us come here." Jack murmured.

"Why wouldn't I?" I replied simply, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know... maybe you didn't like Sushi." He shrugged.

"Oh, hehe... I've actually never tried it before. But it sounds really good." I admitted, twiddling my thumbs. Jack grabbed my hand happily. It was an amazing feeling.