Take On The World ~ (xMini)

Age: 22
Warning: Angst! Suicidal Thoughts/ Actions please skip if you are offended or uncomfortable.

Thank you.

Request For:

(3RD / 2ND Person Point of View)

"How are you Y/n?" Craig asked on the call, looking her directly in her e/c eyes. "I've been doing good Craig, I've gotten better." Craig smiled at his girlfriend, as she smiled back at him, a genuine smile. "I'm glad to hear that baby, I mis-," Craig was quickly cut off as he had an incoming call from someone important. Looking at Y/n in worry, he frowned. "I'm sorry baby I have to take this, but I promise to call you after my flight tomorrow." He left immediately without her response, as she laughed bitterly.

"And you said you cared Craig." She muttered, tears forming in her eyes as she pulled at her hair. "Of course you didn't care Craig, of course there's something more important than me of course there's-," "Do it." Y/n froze in fear, it was back, the voice was back - that demon was back. "Do what?" Y/n whispered to herself, as her breathed more rapidly. "Hurt yourself. You aren't worth it Y/n. You are not loved. Come to me Y/n. Come to the silence."

"No..no..no! I won't listen to you anymore!" She screamed, throwing a mug on the ground which caused it to shatter in an instant. The mug spilt dark blood on the ground, which was only coffee in the real world as she stared is fear. She faintly heard a low chuckle, a low chant, a low message.

"Kill yourself."

Y/n couldn't get any sleep, all she heard was those 12 letters, kill yourself. She couldn't, she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Maybe there was a faint chance of hope, just maybe. She had enough, and began to cry. "Stop it! Stop it! I'm not going to-," "You want the voices to stop? Kill yourself." There soon became multiple voices to tell her to kill herself, as they slowly grew louder and louder.

She bolted up from the bed with a blank dead stare, she knew what she had to do. Her mind was blank, her stomach felt empty, and her voices grew quieter and quieter. She walked to the bathroom and slammed open the cabinet doors, throwing bottles and bottles of pills. There she seen, her hidden anti-depressants filled to the top. She unscrewed the top quickly, when a sudden call stopped her.

The voices returned, and for a moment Y/n made out the Caller ID to be Craig's and ignored it, swallowing half of the capsules. She then began to choke now, scratching at her throat for air. She ran to her bedroom, the call still ringing. However she paused, and fell to the floor. She couldn't move and felt the urge to throw up the pills. She held it in as she gagged, her eyes slowly rolling back before her eyes closed shut.

Craig sighed as Y/n missed his call, he got back from his flight and hour ago and wanted to surprise Y/n with what he gotten her. When Craig had FaceTimed her his dealer called him, not his quote on quote "drug" dealer but his flower guy. From time to time Craig would show up with the most beautiful flowers that would bring a smile to Y/n. Craig has a plan to tell Y/n to pick him up at the airport, so when she would open the door she would be faced to face with flowers and Craig himself.

Since his plan didn't work, he decided to come surprise her instead. Opening the door he heard nothing but a grim silence. "Y/n?" Craig began searching, Y/n's car was here so she had to be home. Then Craig heard something so faint, and so quiet. "Craig..?" He rushed toward the bathroom to see broken class and pills and such spilt on the floor.

"Y/n?!" He screamed, running to their bedroom. And then he saw her, he saw Y/n. She looked brittle, as her chest slowly went up and down. Craig began to shake her gently, yet she didn't move. He was now crying, shaking her violently and shoving his fingers down her throat so she could puke the pills out, but he didn't know if it was too late.

"P-PLEASE Y/N! OH GOD!" He cried, trembling wildly as he picked up his phone to call an ambulance. "WHY- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" He desperately grabbed her face, pulling her into a kiss with tears streaming down his face. "I didn't tell you because I was scared! I didn't tell you I loved you Y/n because I was worried! He screamed, cradling her fragile body. As the sirens got closer and closer, he closed his eyes, imaging that it was all ok. "I-I could've helped you. It's my fucking fault isn't it? It's my fucking fault."

He combed her hair with his fingers gently and cried more, knowing he may not ever see her again.

Craig then felt hands tug him away, as he thrashed violently. "Craig! Craig!" Y/n screamed, shaking her husband. "Y/n.." He cried, pulling her close.

"I thought I lost you like I almost did 3 years ago."