chapter fifteen

Eren gulped, why was armin acting so weird..?
"Sit down alert." Levi said to him.
Armin nodded and sat down on the couch.
"Who's next?" Levi said.
A tall,strong man stood up." My turn." He walked towards eren, cupped eren's cheeks with his big hands, leaned forward and smiled gently at him. He kissed eren gently, on the lips. Eren's eyes widened.
"ERWIN!!!" Levi yanked erwim away from eren and pushed him to the wall. "How fucking dare you!!!!"

He started choking erwin. "Levi!!" A woman quickly pulled Levi away from erwin. She helped erwin and let him sit down. "His name is erwin Smith..." she wispered before sitting down herself.
Eren didn't even look at them anymore. His bangs were covering his face, he averted their stares and looked at the ground. "Oi eren, look up."
Eren didn't listen.
Levi decided to speak up again."eren the rest still needs to introduce themselves to you."
Eren didn't respond.
This irritated Levi, he stood up and yelled angry. "EREN I SA-" *snif* "............" Levi stopped talking.
"Hh...." eren's shoulders shook and sobs left his mouth.
Everyone Stared at him.
Levi doesn't want to see him crying, he wants to see eren happy. "Eren..." He walked towards eren.

"What do you want from me?!" Eren yelled while crying.
They all Stared at him in shock." We just want you to remember eren.." armin spoke up and used a sweet tone. "What.....what do I need to remeber that is so important!!" His cheeks and eyes turned red from the crying, tears kept flowing over his cheeks, chin and lips.
"....you'll find out soon...." armin said.
Erwin stood up. " it won't work like this. Levi, garage." Levi nodded and they both left the room.

The room was quiet, the only sound to be heard was eren's sobs.
After about 10 minutes Levi and erwin had returned.
Levi walked towards eren, stood behind him and placed his hands on eren's cheeks.
Erwin stood in front of eren and placed ductape over eren's mouth. Then he sat down again, Levi stayed behind eren.
"Next." Erwin said.

A girl with a red scarf stood up" I'll go..." she walked towards eren.
Eren averted eye contact. "Look at her" Levi said.
He refused.
"Look. At. Her."Levi said again.
Eren stated at the ground.
Levi  grabbed eren's throat, started choking him, pulling at his hair, slapping him. "LOOK AT HER!! REMEMBER!!!" Levi kept hurting eren.
Eren cried louder and louder. He was suffocating.

~to be continued~

Sorry it's so short!
Sorry that I haven't uploaded!
I didn't have time ;-;
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the short chapter!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤